The Great RTX 3060ti Wait and Delivery Thread

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Hey, Thank you for the reply! After sleeping on it i also did think is it just best to upgrade to a 5600x now and then in the future i have a system ready to upgrade the gpu. Will the 5600x be ok for the 2060? it won't be massive overkill will it?
No, it's very well suited to any GPU for gaming.

Hey, Thank you for the reply! After sleeping on it i also did think is it just best to upgrade to a 5600x now and then in the future i have a system ready to upgrade the gpu. Will the 5600x be ok for the 2060? it won't be massive overkill will it?
No it will be fine :) Will set you up for several years to come with a couple of GPU Upgrades

Rbaut

Bronze Level Poster
Latest "production status update" email I had this morning tells me that this will now go into build on Thursday (28th Jan)! That is with a recent amendment to include an 5600x from 3600x, so if this is accurate then I'm very happy. :)

I've received 3 of these emails now and each time the build date as been pulled forward from the previous update by a few days. If these are not accurate due to the system not handling pre-order items well, at least it is a decent indication that they are processing orders at a decent rate. The average dispatch time on PCS for PC's have gone from 40 to 29 days in the last week or so which again looks very positive!
For the first time in 3 weeks I didn't wake up this morning to the like clockwork production status email - not sure whether that's a good or bad thing! Latest information I have had is that this is due for build on Thursday - so we'll see. :)

CrowZer0

I've been following this thread pretty much since my order. I'm patiently waiting on mine and this thread is giving me some ideas as to how long or where I might be in the queue, to clarify I'm only. waiting on the 3060ti because I ordered a 10600k with mine not wanting to wait on two queues. My order was placed on January 2nd, I've only received the order confirmation, and another about we are processing your order etc. Nothing about build dates though, or estimated build dates like people have been given, when can I expect those?

MiniSparks

Bronze Level Poster
I've been following this thread pretty much since my order. I'm patiently waiting on mine and this thread is giving me some ideas as to how long or where I might be in the queue, to clarify I'm only. waiting on the 3060ti because I ordered a 10600k with mine not wanting to wait on two queues. My order was placed on January 2nd, I've only received the order confirmation, and another about we are processing your order etc. Nothing about build dates though, or estimated build dates like people have been given, when can I expect those?
I received the same emails you did. I didn't receive any mails regarding build dates. I've gotten into the habit of checking the status of my order daily just by logging onto the site. :)

KippleKat

Enthusiast
I never received any e-mails, but I did email twice to ask about stock and got a response telling me they didn't have an estimated build date due to stock issues. Eventually it just got to 30 days and went into build.

Rbaut

Bronze Level Poster
The 5600x with the 3060 Ti. :)
Me too and I'm at 21 days now. Not a massive difference admittedly but maybe worth a contact with PCS now to see if there is something else in my order holding me up.

Could you kindly share the rest with me so I could have a comparison on my side?

MiniSparks

Bronze Level Poster
Me too and I'm at 21 days now. Not a massive difference admittedly but maybe worth a contact with PCS now to see if there is something else in my order holding me up.

Could you kindly share the rest with me so I could have a comparison on my side?
Certainly! Here's my build:

Case
NZXT H511 MID-TOWER GAMING CASE (BLACK)
Processor (CPU)
AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Six Core CPU (3.7GHz-4.6GHz/35MB CACHE/AM4)
Motherboard
ASUS® TUF X570-PLUS GAMING (USB 3.2 Gen 2, PCIe 4.0, CrossFireX) - ARGB Ready!
Memory (RAM)
16GB Corsair VENGEANCE DDR4 3600MHz (2 x 8GB)
Graphics Card
8GB NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3060 Ti - HDMI, DP
1st Storage Drive
2TB SEAGATE BARRACUDA SATA-III 3.5" HDD, 6GB/s, 7200RPM, 256MB CACHE
1st M.2 SSD Drive
512GB PCS PCIe M.2 SSD (2000 MB/R, 1100 MB/W)
Power Supply
CORSAIR 750W RMx SERIES™ MODULAR 80 PLUS® GOLD, ULTRA QUIET
Power Cable
1 x 1 Metre UK Power Cable (Kettle Lead)
Processor Cooling
STANDARD AMD CPU COOLER
Thermal Paste
STANDARD THERMAL PASTE FOR SUFFICIENT COOLING
LED Lighting
50cm ARGB LED Strip
Sound Card
ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)
Network Card
10/100/1000 GIGABIT LAN PORT (Wi-Fi NOT INCLUDED)
Wireless Network Card
WIRELESS INTEL® Wi-Fi 6 AX200 2,400Mbps/5GHz, 300Mbps/2.4GHz PCI-E CARD + BT 5.0
USB/Thunderbolt Options
MIN. 2 x USB 3.0 & 2 x USB 2.0 PORTS @ BACK PANEL + MIN. 2 FRONT PORTS
Operating System
Windows 10 Home 64 Bit - inc. Single Licence [KK3-00002]
Operating System Language
United Kingdom - English Language
Windows Recovery Media
Windows 10 Multi-Language Recovery Image - Supplied on USB Drive
Office Software
FREE 30 Day Trial of Microsoft 365® (Operating System Required)
Anti-Virus
NO ANTI-VIRUS SOFTWARE
Browser
Firefox™
Keyboard & Mouse
LOGITECH® MK270 WIRELESS KEYBOARD & MOUSE COMBO
Warranty
3 Year Silver Warranty (1 Year Collect & Return, 1 Year Parts, 3 Year Labour)
Delivery
STANDARD INSURED DELIVERY TO UK MAINLAND (MON-FRI)

Rbaut

Bronze Level Poster
Certainly! Here's my build:

Case
NZXT H511 MID-TOWER GAMING CASE (BLACK)
Processor (CPU)
AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Six Core CPU (3.7GHz-4.6GHz/35MB CACHE/AM4)
Motherboard
ASUS® TUF X570-PLUS GAMING (USB 3.2 Gen 2, PCIe 4.0, CrossFireX) - ARGB Ready!
Memory (RAM)
16GB Corsair VENGEANCE DDR4 3600MHz (2 x 8GB)
Graphics Card
8GB NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3060 Ti - HDMI, DP
1st Storage Drive
2TB SEAGATE BARRACUDA SATA-III 3.5" HDD, 6GB/s, 7200RPM, 256MB CACHE
1st M.2 SSD Drive
512GB PCS PCIe M.2 SSD (2000 MB/R, 1100 MB/W)
Power Supply
CORSAIR 750W RMx SERIES™ MODULAR 80 PLUS® GOLD, ULTRA QUIET
Power Cable
1 x 1 Metre UK Power Cable (Kettle Lead)
Processor Cooling
STANDARD AMD CPU COOLER
Thermal Paste
STANDARD THERMAL PASTE FOR SUFFICIENT COOLING
LED Lighting
50cm ARGB LED Strip
Sound Card
ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)
Network Card
10/100/1000 GIGABIT LAN PORT (Wi-Fi NOT INCLUDED)
Wireless Network Card
WIRELESS INTEL® Wi-Fi 6 AX200 2,400Mbps/5GHz, 300Mbps/2.4GHz PCI-E CARD + BT 5.0
USB/Thunderbolt Options
MIN. 2 x USB 3.0 & 2 x USB 2.0 PORTS @ BACK PANEL + MIN. 2 FRONT PORTS
Operating System
Windows 10 Home 64 Bit - inc. Single Licence [KK3-00002]
Operating System Language
United Kingdom - English Language
Windows Recovery Media
Windows 10 Multi-Language Recovery Image - Supplied on USB Drive
Office Software
FREE 30 Day Trial of Microsoft 365® (Operating System Required)
Anti-Virus
NO ANTI-VIRUS SOFTWARE
Browser
Firefox™
Keyboard & Mouse
LOGITECH® MK270 WIRELESS KEYBOARD & MOUSE COMBO
Warranty
3 Year Silver Warranty (1 Year Collect & Return, 1 Year Parts, 3 Year Labour)
Delivery
STANDARD INSURED DELIVERY TO UK MAINLAND (MON-FRI)
Thank you :)

It seems the constraint on my order currently is the case (H500M), although they are expecting a delivery of cases in on the 29th Jan I'm told.

Bellboy

Bronze Level Poster
My order is built, ready and dispatched, so I'm pretty exited. My first PC that isn't a potato laptop that can barely run Fallout New Vegas.

Though I don't suppose anyone knows how long it usually takes to arrive after being dispatched? For the last few days it's just been sitting in Kingsbury and not moving, at least according to Fedex.

KippleKat

Enthusiast
My order is built, ready and dispatched, so I'm pretty exited. My first PC that isn't a potato laptop that can barely run Fallout New Vegas.

Though I don't suppose anyone knows how long it usually takes to arrive after being dispatched? For the last few days it's just been sitting in Kingsbury and not moving, at least according to Fedex.
The Fedex website says this "High volume of shipments, COVID 19 closures and increase in border controls may cause delivery delays." I'd have hoped they'd be using DPD or another courier in the UK that delivers a bit better than Fedex at the moment