The Great RTX 3060ti Wait and Delivery Thread

DylBee

Bronze Level Poster
The most painful thing about the wait is having to stare at your currently useless but very pretty peripherals and not being able to do anything with them πŸ˜‚
I gave the g pro x superlight mouse and ducky one 2 mini to my son, whilst I'm waiting. He's aware that if there's a hint of damage (even to the box) then he will be disowned!!

gainz

1614868460792.png

Peeqa

Bronze Level Poster
Day 44 here (with a 5900x wait too) Fridays are awful now as this means no build update till Monday.
That’s what you get for not getting a peasant cpu like the rest of us ;)

For real though, I wish you the best, 24 days is insufferable as it is never mind 40+ πŸ˜‚

Quarter

Silver Level Poster
Got your pc looking like the city in cyberpunk πŸ˜‚ With all that RGB you’re going to be pulling at least 400 frames on every game you touch!
HAHAH i cant wait to play, just need to move everything over from my old pc that i got from PCS in 2014

Peeqa

Bronze Level Poster
Got both monitors sat there, my nice rgb mouse pad, mouse, keyboard, desk, chair and I’ve never been more depressed in my life πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚

GIMME MY 3060TI PLS πŸ₯²

24 days of pain - Hopefully only 10 more to go πŸ₯²

Caironic

So I have just had the confirmation of my order - 3060 ti and 5600x. 0 days, I am not going to enjoy this long haul! Although I am very happy and excited to have got the ball rolling!

Caironic

I very much look forward to congratulating you on your delivery while mine is still in pre production
I think you misunderstand me - I have just had my confirmation of them accepting my order. Still in processing, not even pre-production. I'm expecting to have to wait 30-40 days, looking at this thread!