The Great RTX 3060ti Wait and Delivery Thread

T.wizz

So I have just taken the bold decision to switch to a 3070 in the hopes of getting it sooner! But I'm going to stick around in this thread to see if you guys get the 3060ti sooner or if I made a good decision. 10 working days at the moment. Best of luck everyone!
Good luck with that! It'll be interesting to see how the wait time is in comparison. As for now, only a long weekend to get through - see you all on Monday!

Hey guys so i messaged PCS the other day to see if it was smart to change to 3070. Im now awaiting dispatch on day 22, changed to 3070 on day 17, and I received a message back from them saying that they have been receiving alot of 3070s recently which is why them builds have been going quicker. Hope that helps people that want to change! Good luck guys

Peeqa

Bronze Level Poster
Hey guys so i messaged PCS the other day to see if it was smart to change to 3070. Im now awaiting dispatch on day 22, changed to 3070 on day 17, and I received a message back from them saying that they have been receiving alot of 3070s recently which is why them builds have been going quicker. Hope that helps people that want to change! Good luck guys
I’d much rather a 3070 tbh but I’m terrified to change given I’m on 34 days 😂
When I asked the other day they said it wouldn’t make a difference and it could make it longer of a wait.

SO MUCH CONFLICTING INFORMATION.

MoonIsB

Silver Level Poster
When I asked the other day they said it wouldn’t make a difference and it could make it longer of a wait.

I changed this morning am in testing atm

MoonIsB

Silver Level Poster
I've decided to do the same, hope it'll go to build soon. Even if it doesn't it'll be a better system for me, for a longer period of time so I'm happy either way
Mines gone into awaiting dispatch this morning which is weird, that they got it fully built and tested in one day I'm wondering if I've encountered a bug or smtg :/

DylBee

Bronze Level Poster
Mines gone into awaiting dispatch this morning which is weird, that they got it fully built and tested in one day I'm wondering if I've encountered a bug or smtg :/
Stay positive! Maybe they had it all assembled and tested and were just awaiting the GPU! Given the amount of systems in the queue they probably have a team doing OT building and testing

Bigfoot

Grand Master
I suspect they are focussing more on building and testing than on updating the status.

This is how mine went. Its being delivered Tuesday for me now😊😊😊

dr_wanqenstein

Silver Level Poster
Ha, unbelievable, I switched from 3060Ti to 3070 yesterday too but unlike the rest of you lucky souls I'm still in pre-production with 34 working days.

For me, I had the money to upgrade if need be and it it means I get an extra year or two out of the GPU then it was a worthy investment.

dr_wanqenstein

Silver Level Poster
I changed this morning am in testing atm

Wow that's quick. What's your full spec? PM me if you don't want to clog up the thread, just curious to see if there's anything I have that you don't that could be holding me up.

EDIT: after seeing @MoonIsB and @Caironic specs, had a look and my case appears to be out of stock now. There's always bloody something haha

Last edited:

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Anyone got any updates when PCS will have the graphics cards (3060 ti) been on 65
Workings days
It’s not the GPU holding you up, most people went into build around the 35 day mark.

It will be something else, you’d need to speak to PCS to find out.

DylBee

Bronze Level Poster
Wow that's quick. What's your full spec? PM me if you don't want to clog up the thread, just curious to see if there's anything I have that you don't that could be holding me up.

EDIT: after seeing @MoonIsB and @Caironic specs, had a look and my case appears to be out of stock now. There's always bloody something haha
Which case? I bet its the 500d se 🙈

gohan2091

Bronze Level Poster
I'm on working day 32 and switched just a moment ago from a 3060ti to a 6700XT. It's £55 cheaper, it has more RAM but more importantly I heard the queues are less. Yeah I don't have DLSS or good Raytracing performance but I'm gaming at 2k @ 60hz and I have games that are 3-4 year old to play first. I won't be getting into Cyberpunk 2077 for a good few years where I'll then be able to buy a more substantial card.

The 6700XT seems to be placed in between the 3060 Ti and 3070 but at a better price (at least on PCS). I have a 5950x in my build and I'll let you guys know if I leave the pre-production stage.