The Great RTX 3060ti Wait and Delivery Thread

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
I've hit pre-prod day 50 🎉 My pre-prod kids have all left home, picking up some new pre-prod hobbies, maybe I should get a new pre-prod Ferrari, I'm not old!

Still holding out hope for this next batch, PC could be with me in a matter of days!
Happy birthday!

3527AFDD-0C95-4F60-8EDE-F1C9EF373F0A.jpeg

rb6k

Ouch! Day 50?! I’m at day 26 and was thinking I’d probably be seeing a delivery soon. Now I’m a little disheartened.

alexking

Screenshot 2021-03-31 at 15.02.13.png

So this is... horrible news :cry:

Looks like 3060Tis are just not going to be coming. Switching to a 3070 would cost £281 for me, so I guess I'm getting the AMD... (should mention I'm not aware if that switching to AMD deal is available for everyone or just people who've had particularly long waits)

Last edited:

NodeTG

Yikes, that's not good. Sounds like the 01/04 restock wasn't true then.
Seems like switching was the right choice for me, don't regret it at all now.

Just got the dispatch notice, should be arriving tomorrow.

I just requested to swap to the 6700 XT. For the same price as the 3060 TI it looks pretty good. Anyone also considering doing the same free amendment?

Would have upgraded to the 3070 but they want an extra £239.00 to upgrade from the 3060 Ti :(

Dippie108

Honestly I feel that we will all swap cards and then this shipment could still come in tomorrow. They say in the email that it could be several months before any 3060 Ti cards come in but they keep giving out muddled information. Take the 3070 fiasco the last few weeks

This is crazy! After I got the email saying I should swap away from the 3060 TI (the same as ALEXKING) I got this email:

1617194628786.png

It looks like half the company say the 3060 Ti and 3070 have the same wait, and the other half say they are months apart!

Last edited:

rb6k

This is crazy! After I got the email saying I should swap away from the 3060 TI (the same as ALEXKING) I got this email:

View attachment 24350

It looks like half the company say the 3060 Ti and 3070 have the same wait, and the other half say they are months apart!
Same motherboard as me. Great!

This is all feeling a bit messy and confusing now. I guess the specific information for each person is dependent On their build though. I’ve had no emails since the original 3060 offer that came out.

alexking

I don’t know what to believe anymore, im on 42 days is it worth switching?
You could wait a couple days for things to settle/emails to be sent, but I'm inclined to believe the email I got that production of 3060Tis is ramping down so it would be better to switch - that seems consistent with which builds have and haven't been shipped over the past few weeks.

Slap_You7

I am on 21 working days and just upgraded to 3070 from 3060TI which cost me £218, when checking out it said that there is a limited number of these cards in stock, so fingers crossed I will keep you posted

NodeTG

I am on 21 working days and just upgraded to 3070 from 3060TI which cost me £218, when checking out it said that there is a limited number of these cards in stock, so fingers crossed I will keep you posted
I switched on Monday and it should be arriving tomorrow, so you probably made the right choice.

Same motherboard as me. Great!

This is all feeling a bit messy and confusing now. I guess the specific information for each person is dependent On their build though. I’ve had no emails since the original 3060 offer that came out.
The exact motherboard I've got is the "ASUS® PRIME B550-PLUS (DDR4, USB 3.2, 6Gb/s) - ARGB Ready!". So if you've got the same and want to get shipped very soon maybe worth amending?

I'm changing it out now, hoping if I swap out the motherboard to one that is in stock, and get the 3060 Ti swapped to the 6700 XT that I might actually get into build within the next week or so. Crazy that since I ordered the PC almost 8 weeks ago I've now changed the CPU, GPU and Motherboard XD