The Great RTX 3060ti Wait and Delivery Thread

NashBrown96

mine is in despatch and being delivered Monday, when I was debating it I was a little cautious as I was around 20 working days in pre production and didn't want to run risk of extending the time so stuck with what I have just waiting on Monday so I can finally put it to good use, had emailed them as well to ask if it would be quicker If I swapped out for the 3070 but got told it was just as scarce and may not make it quicker
I asked them that today as well about the same thing you asked and they said the same thing and I thought I will be waiting for weeks for my pc then I got a email in the afternoon about my pc going into the building stage.

MarNut

I asked them that today as well about the same thing you asked and they said the same thing and I thought I will be waiting for weeks for my pc then I got a email in the afternoon about my pc going into the building stage.
I was very close to changing but glad I didn't it has been a very long month waiting for it, these next 2 days will probably feel very long waiting for it especially considering I will have a 12 hour shift ahead of me Monday so won't be Able to get a lot of gaming on the first day

lsi003

Bronze Level Poster
I ordered a 3070 with my pc and my pc went into the building stage today after being 24 days in pre production. So you might have a good chance of getting your pc going into the build stage quicker

To be fair, if the 3060ti is enough for your needs paying extra money for the 3070 to potentially get into build a couple of days earlier is probably not worth it?

I just did it mainly because I'm restless and a bit of an idiot. 😅

NashBrown96

I was very close to changing but glad I didn't it has been a very long month waiting for it, these next 2 days will probably feel very long waiting for it especially considering I will have a 12 hour shift ahead of me Monday so won't be Able to get a lot of gaming on the first day
That’s good then and I bet you are glad you didn’t change it

MarNut

To be fair, if the 3060ti is enough for your needs paying extra money for the 3070 to potentially get into build a couple of days earlier is probably not worth it?

im in a position were the extra cash spent wouldn't trouble and I could afford to if I wanted to, but as you say not worth it

NashBrown96

That’s true haha the 3060ti and 3070 are excellent cards and they both will perform well at 1440p gaming so me getting either on wouldn’t of been a bother

MarNut

My pc has gone into the building and testing phase in the same day. I’m pretty happy and I’m hoping I will receive it by Monday
mine went in building and then testing same day on the Wednesday then by Wednesday night it went into awaiting despatch but didn't get despatched till this morning. yet might be Tuesday before you get it just going by my build it was in awaiting despatch for 24 plus hours.,
but hopefully isn't too much of a wait for you

NashBrown96

mine went in building and then testing same day on the Wednesday then by Wednesday night it went into awaiting despatch but didn't get despatched till this morning. yet might be Tuesday before you get it just going by my build it was in awaiting despatch for 24 plus hours.,
but hopefully isn't too much of a wait for you
Im hoping as well and I don’t know if they work on Saturdays or not but I recon they don’t

lsi003

Bronze Level Poster
yeah hopefully it will be delivered for you, always worse knowing something is so close to being there

I know what you're saying but to be honest I find it easier now that I know things are moving along. The thing I found hard to deal with was being stuck in pre-production with no notion of how long I was going to be there... Know that I know things are happening and that it'll be here soon I feel much more chilled out!

Tukhus

3060ti + 5600x
22 working days

Received a message this morning, not even 30 minutes ago, telling me that my order is now being assembled. Considering the global shortages, I'm tremendously happy with how long it has taken, especially after reading the various horror stories of those in the 3080 thread.

Finally I am free from hourly refreshes of this forum though I wish everyone all the best with their continued patience and resolve. Ta-ta!

Stephen M

Author Level
Glad it is now being built. Longest wait I had was 36 working days, although was warned when ordering one part was pre-order and two others not in stock, plus they gave me options to change the order so was happy with the service.