The Great RTX 3060ti Wait and Delivery Thread

AverageSphinx

Still showing awaiting dispatch so took the plunge to hang on the phone for 2 hours to check.

Didn't catch the CS Rep's name, but they said its left the building so don't know why it hasn't updated yet and "hope it isn't lost"... me too buddy!
I work with DPD at my place and it will most likely be very similar

They won’t dispatch until it’s a working day (so today will be it’s dispatch date) and it most likely will be tomorrow for delivery, unless there is a reason beyond PCS control.

The tracking never shows, it’ll have been picked up from PCS and then needs to travel alll the way to your closest DPD depot in which case it will have its first scan and be known to the DPD network! Prior to that, tracking it will be no use. Tracking is usually available about 8-9pm the day it’s dispatched, depending on the location of PCS and your local depot

Cobblers

Enthusiast
Yeah that's the way I reckon it will go. Hopefully tomorrow for build/testing and prepared for dispatch. So means delivery Thursday, possibly Friday. So here for the weekend, oh yeah!

Rbaut

Bronze Level Poster
I work with DPD at my place and it will most likely be very similar

They won’t dispatch until it’s a working day (so today will be it’s dispatch date) and it most likely will be tomorrow for delivery, unless there is a reason beyond PCS control.

The tracking never shows, it’ll have been picked up from PCS and then needs to travel alll the way to your closest DPD depot in which case it will have its first scan and be known to the DPD network! Prior to that, tracking it will be no use. Tracking is usually available about 8-9pm the day it’s dispatched, depending on the location of PCS and your local depot
Thank you for putting my mind at ease a little!

dr_wanqenstein

Silver Level Poster
Order processed, ready to put my feet up and await for both 3060ti and 5600x - whenever they may come along.

1612266279383.png

AverageSphinx

So it will be with me tomorrow (got dispatch email earlier !) turns out my only day in the office is tomorrow so won’t be able to even look at the beauty until at least 6pm. Pictures will be uploaded shortly after then 😁

Rbaut

Bronze Level Poster
Never received a DPD email, and my order still reads awaiting dispatch despite the PCS rep telling me it's left their warehouse.

Was hoping it'd just turn up today (wishful thinking). 🙁

Guess I'll have to give them a call tomorrow.

AverageSphinx

Never received a DPD email, and my order still reads awaiting dispatch despite the PCS rep telling me it's left their warehouse.

Was hoping it'd just turn up today (wishful thinking). 🙁

Guess I'll have to give them a call tomorrow.
Yeah, give them a ring tomorrow. By now, it should have had a scan in the network so if you speak to a customer service advisor they'll be able to track it for you and contact DPD on your behalf to find out where it is.

It shouldn't be too long!

AverageSphinx

Always the way :ROFLMAO: Enjoy your PC. Bet it's a long day at the office now
Oh definitely and thank you, it's going to be a painstaking 9 hours thinking about it and then an even more gruesome 1 hour travel home to see it :oops: but in all fairness I expected like day 30 so, these next 24 hours hopefully will be a breeze...

Cobblers

Enthusiast
So it will be with me tomorrow (got dispatch email earlier !) turns out my only day in the office is tomorrow so won’t be able to even look at the beauty until at least 6pm. Pictures will be uploaded shortly after then 😁

So you got an email confirming the product is awaiting dispatch or has been dispatched?

I've got the awaiting this morning, but not received anything else aside from that.

I'm comfortable if it turns up for Friday... though earlier would be better of course.