The Great RTX 3060ti Wait and Delivery Thread

AverageSphinx

So you got an email confirming the product is awaiting dispatch or has been dispatched?

I've got the awaiting this morning, but not received anything else aside from that.

I'm comfortable if it turns up for Friday... though earlier would be better of course.
Yeah I received an email stating “awaiting dispatch” and then I received a further email from DPD with tracking info. You may want to give them a call just to see where abouts it’s at. It should come before Friday, DPD tend to do next day deliver or a two day post code so hopefully it’s just that :)

Rbaut

Bronze Level Poster
So I tried my luck last night and phoned at 7pm (who would be trying at that time, right?! 5 people as it turns out..) it hit 8pm after being in the queue for an hour and I got cut off as they shut down for the night. Frustrating? Yeah, but took a punt and knew that'd probably be the case.

Anywho, I subsequently got all my confirmation emails through from PCS/DPD at 11pm last night, due for delivery on Thursday, so I could hazard a guess that it only left the PCS site yesterday, not on Monday like I was told.

Again, slightly frustrating, but my principle concern was that it was lost somewhere or fallen off the back of a truck! So some peace of mind now that it is in the system and I can track it, even if I will now be getting it a little later than anticipated.

Looks like my saga comes to an end. I'll send some pics when set up :)

Rbaut

Bronze Level Poster
Arrived 😍.

Just letting it acclimatise a bit before setting up (and that fact I'm actually working... I spose).

Real chonky card - watch for scale.

I'll post some proper pics when fully up and running. :)

Attachments

• 20210204_100842.jpg
    20210204_100842.jpg
    1,006.8 KB · Views: 227

Cobblers

Enthusiast
I am on day 9 in pre production with a 3060ti in my build ..I can’t sleep at night

That will only ever increase and get worse. Last night I kept finding myself reminding my wife and kids about "Dad's new PC comes tomorrow, did you know?" - after about the 20th time they were getting a little annoyed, but I wanted to make sure everyone was aware.

I am going slightly mad, so hope the arrival of my rig will remedy this somewhat.

SillyDrizzle

I'm very much in the 'no news is good news' camp. Was taking the silence of this thread as a sign everyone's satisfied...
thats what i was assuming as well. I'm only on day 9 of production and this thread gave me nightmares but nothing happening and seeing people getting systems in well under 30 days is making me a little happier.

SillyDrizzle

day 19 still waiting, i now hate weekends cos they messing with working days lmao
youll probably be in the next batch of delivered stock. should be sooner rather than later especially with the rumour mill going mental with supposed stock becoming avalible alongside the launch of some 30 series laptops and so on.

Whether i believe the rumours is something entirely else.

Bigfoot

Grand Master
I am on day 7, so not expecting anything for a while. I also have a 5900x in the build and expect that will be what determines the length of my wait.