The Great RTX 3060ti Wait and Delivery Thread

arapanah

Im on 36 days and I don’t think that this batch of cards will even get to me. I’ll probably have to wait for the next one which will take forever.

Will B

Im on 36 days and I don’t think that this batch of cards will even get to me. I’ll probably have to wait for the next one which will take forever.
im on 37, just have that little bit more faith. 3 people gone into building today alone. Its a sign

Martyman

Does anyone know if it will be worth switching to the 3070 or will the wait times be the same ?
Depends if you can trust what the customer advisers are saying. I contacted them via chat, was told not to swap as queue for 3070 is just as big as 3060ti. Next day, I'm seeing people who swapped are going into build.

I've decided to wait for now. Hopefully the number of people choosing to swap will bump me up a bit in the 3060ti queue

arapanah

Depends if you can trust what the customer advisers are saying. I contacted them via chat, was told not to swap as queue for 3070 is just as big as 3060ti. Next day, I'm seeing people who swapped are going into build.
I've decided to wait for now. Hopefully the number of people choosing to swap will bump me up a bit in the 3060ti queue
Yeah ive also decided to wait because at this point i think they have gotten past the 40+ days people and moving down the line hopefully that can include me on 37 days

LukeH

Yeah that's what i was thinking but i didn't know ow long the others had been in pre production for

SteMcKay

So after regretting not switching to the 3070 last week and seeing others going into build after swapping, I checked the upgrade but price was about £150 so left it then checked again last night and was only £87 to upgrade so jumped on chat....

Here’s the advice I was given so I swapped

Was hoping to go into build today but unfortunately I havent

Currently on day 29

55D11B04-5B56-46FF-9A2F-70214F0A92E3.jpeg

Muin

Bronze Level Poster
Well my build with a 3070 turned up today and it had a Gigabyte gaming OC card! Also it went into build after 12 working days. I know there's a lot of mixed messages but if I was waiting on a 3060ti I'd be changing if the cash is available.

Martyman

Well my build with a 3070 turned up today and it had a Gigabyte gaming OC card! Also it went into build after 12 working days. I know there's a lot of mixed messages but if I was waiting on a 3060ti I'd be changing if the cash is available.

Mixed messages is correct. Just got off the chat 10 minutes ago .... 👇👇

1616696096560.png

SteMcKay

Mixed messages is correct. Just got off the chat 10 minutes ago .... 👇👇

View attachment 24212
I'll be livid if that is the case.

I didn't want to swap but seeing others go into build after swapping and then chat saying stock supply is getting better for 3070 so I bit the bullet and swapped.

If I have to wait another 3-4 months after waiting 6 weeks so far and the 3060ti are due in next week then I'll be cancelling my order and going elsewhere in the future.