The keyboard, is it anti-ghosting?

gn12345

Hey,

About two months ago I bought an enigma III and was really excited about having a high-spec laptop finally. I looked into everything (well so I thought) as to what I would need which would ever hold me back with performance and when gaming. So when I got this laptop everything was fine, everything seem to be working and I've found the service and product to be both brilliant. However lately I have come to notice two things.

Firstly, every so often when I am typing, the cursor will jump to where my mouse is. This suggest that I may be accidentally clicking (i.e. catching the touchpad as I type), but I can't say for sure, i wondered if anyone else has had this problem whilst typing or if it really is just me being a numpty and catching the touchpad.

Secondly and this is the main issue, lately I've been playing on games, and sometimes I'll lets say be running forward and at the same time I can't shoot for instance. Now I know it is possible in the game as I have done it before, but I looked it up as a glitch with the game to read about this thing known as 'anti-ghosting' keyboards. Well I went straight to look up what keyboard is used on the enigma to see if it could be something to do with this ghosting causing the problem, but all the information says is 'integrated uk keyboard'. So would it be possible for someone to fill me in on if it is the keyboard which is causing my problem in-game and if so, is there any possible fix or options to a different type of keyboard etc.

Any info would be great.

loafer

I've had this issue ever since I got my machine. It is infuriating when you do alot of typing. By now I should have rung tech support but adly haven't gotten round to it as I've handed over keyboard control.
The disable function won't work for me, I'm not a game player.

Any solutions from Tech support would be gratefully appreciated.

Tim

Rakk

The Awesome
You might try emailing or ringing PCS if you don't get the answers on the forums, cos remember that the forums are not an offical line of support so posts can get missed by those that know the answers.