The laptop only starts when I unplug the power cord (Samsung)

Myzkin

I think and I hope you have met with something like that. My laptop (old Samsung) does not work properly. I can live with it, but I wonder why this is happening?
When I press the Power button, the control light comes on, but nothing happens. Only when I remove the power cord (even for half a second), then the laptop and the system start normally.
Any suggestions?
I want to have this computer for PoE, they have to buy PoE Currency quickly
(exalted orbs, vaal orb, chaos orbs, exalted, etc.)
The obvious and very important thing for the whole fact is to be nice to the co-players, who also need to find at least a small amount of currency.
It is sure that larger Path of exile streams use poe orbs and consider currency as the main goal of their campaign. Vaal orbs are too cheap, only Exalted orbs and Chaos orbs present some specific value.
So if you are a person who has invested a lot of time in buying currency, Path of Exile seems to be a perfect game for this purpose. The fit that people make to buy PoE currency can only lead to thoughts that can be inspired by buying exalted orbs and PoE currency on Odealo

Last edited:

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
Will it boot with the power cord in and the battery out? How long will it run on the battery alone?

Myzkin

Not too log, something around 10-15minutes only
At the time I would like to buy a poe orbs, but what store (PoE Shop) is the best to buy exalted orbs and poe currency?
Where to buy PoE currency?
Days will pass through me, go out, exalted orbs and chaos orbs.
I will look at everything again and go buy forex currency forever.
Watchmaker of darkness purple, I will be ready

Last edited:

Myzkin

the same, I tried now and I tried before with other currency, like exalted (ex)
So, do yo know where can I buy PoE currency? Buy Exalted orbs
In my opinion, there is nothing so important as to have trusted suppliers. If you are interested in RMT and want to buy cheap Exalted orbs, then you will buy at Odealo.
Odealo is a new website, it has been operating since March 2017, you can buy PoE Currency and other Exalted orbs buy exalted orbs

Last edited:

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
the same, I tried now and I tried before

Does that mean it doesn't start with just the power cord in? Or do you mean that it will only start (without the battery) if you remove the power cord and then plug it in again?

It really helps if you can be as descriptive as you can when asking for help. I realise that you know what's going on but we don't... :)

jannick

the same, I tried now and I tried before with other currency, like exalted (ex)
So, do yo know where can I buy PoE currency? Buy Exalted orbs
In my opinion, there is nothing so important as to have trusted suppliers. If you are interested in RMT and want to buy cheap Exalted orbs, then you will buy at Odealo.
Odealo is a new website, it has been operating since March 2017, you can buy PoE Currency and other Exalted orbs buy exalted orbs
Path of Exile is a surprisingly great game. I've tried the beginning areas of the game in the past few years but kept getting distracted with other AAA titles, but in the last 1.5 months I've been giving all of my spare time to POE and I'm hooked.