The PC I'm Going to order:)

iTzMEKKAOUI

Gold Level Poster
These are the specs off the PC I'm Going to Order, Please Comment if you think there needs to be changes and what you think. :), I'm going to be using it for Gaming , Video Editing and Internet Everyday. Budget is £1250 for the PC only.​
  • Case
  • NZXT PHANTOM WHITE GAMING CASE

• Overclocked CPU
  • Overclocked Intel® Core™i7-2600k Quad Core (3.40GHz @ max 4.80GHz)

• Motherboard
  • ASUS® SABERTOOTH P67 (NEW REV 3.0): USB 3.0, SATA 6.0GB/s, THERMAL ARMOR!

• Memory (RAM)
  • 8GB KINGSTON HYPER-X GENESIS DUAL-DDR3 1600MHz, X.M.P (2 x 4GB KIT)

• Graphics Card
  • 1.25GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 570 - 2 DVI, HDMI, DP - 3D Vision Ready

• Memory - 1st Hard Disk
  • 750GB WD CAVIAR BLACK WD7502AAEX, SATA 6 Gb/s, 64MB CACHE (7200rpm)

• 1st DVD/BLU-RAY Drive
  • 24x DUAL LAYER DVD WRITER ±R/±RW/RAM

• Power Supply
  • CORSAIR 650W ENTHUSIAST SERIES™ TX650 V2-80 PLUS® BRONZE (£72)

• Processor Cooling
  • COOLIT ECO II A.L.C (ADVANCED LIQUID COOLER) (£59)

• Thermal Paste
  • ARCTIC COOLING MX-3 HIGH THERMAL CONDUCTIVITY COMPOUND (£9)

• Sound Card
  • ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)

• Network Facilities
  • WIRELESS N 300Mbps WiFi CARD & 54Mbps ADSL ROUTER (Special Offer) (£29)

• USB Options
  • 6 x USB 2.0 PORTS @ BACK PANEL (MIN 2 FRONT PORTS) AS STANDARD

• Operating System
  • Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit - inc DVD & Licence (£79)

• Office Software
  • NO OFFICE SOFTWARE

• Anti-Virus
  • NO ANTI-VIRUS SOFTWARE

• Warranty
  • 3 Year Silver Warranty (1 Year Collect & Return, 1 Year Parts, 3 Year Labour) (£5)

tom_gr7

Life Serving
I the only thing I notice is

- If you dropped the sabertooth and went for the z68-v-pro, you might be able to afford the gtx580? Unless there are reasons why you want the sabertooth?

iTzMEKKAOUI

Gold Level Poster
I the only thing I notice is

- If you dropped the sabertooth and went for the z68-v-pro, you might be able to afford the gtx580? Unless there are reasons why you want the sabertooth?

Thanks mate, i'm going to do that because i wanted the 580. will it change the speed though with the changing motherboard?

UndeadJack

Master Poster
Isn't the only diff in those two motherboards a couple i/o changes and not having the sabertooth gets rid of that crappy plastic? People say thermal armour on the mobo is just a waste of time

iTzMEKKAOUI

Gold Level Poster
I really hate the look of the sabertooth motherboard

Ew, first time i just seen it, it's looks awful!..But would be great if you where building a gaming rig yourself for the first time...and about the NZXT, I think it's only one or two fans you have to instal yourself. and yes the HAF-X is nice aswell but is only needed for over-clocking.

UndeadJack

Master Poster
Ew, first time i just seen it, it's looks awful!..But would be great if you where building a gaming rig yourself for the first time...and about the NZXT, I think it's only one or two fans you have to instal yourself. and yes the HAF-X is nice aswell but is only needed for over-clocking.

I will be overclocking in the future. Its a must tbh. To substitute OCing a computer I overclock my phones atm lol :D

UndeadJack

Master Poster
if i got the V-Pro motherboard is would be 1,373:|

Try the regular version of the mobo? BTW I love the HAF and I will overclock. After looking everywhere, PCS is the cheapest place in the UK to get a computer custom built - cheaper than doing it by yourself. Awesome but if there was an all stock 50% off sale I would be getting a quad SLI..... I can dream

iTzMEKKAOUI

Gold Level Poster
Try the regular version of the mobo? BTW I love the HAF and I will overclock. After looking everywhere, PCS is the cheapest place in the UK to get a computer custom built - cheaper than doing it by yourself. Awesome but if there was an all stock 50% off sale I would be getting a quad SLI..... I can dream

PCS are good because they only sell the best for the right price. BUT they have such a small selection, They should at least put a few more things in and they don't even have razer keyboards,gaming mouse....i would of thought they'd be selling Asus monitor's aswell.

TopCat

in my view it can be the biggest ugly computer on earth , but at the end of the day its peformance to me is what matters.

UndeadJack

Master Poster
PCS are good because they only sell the best for the right price. BUT they have such a small selection, They should at least put a few more things in and they don't even have razer keyboards,gaming mouse....i would of thought they'd be selling Asus monitor's aswell.

iyama monitors are awesome btw and i was annoyed there wasn't Razer equipment

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
Would you really notice the difference? Why dont you do it on old desktops or something from ebay, some old ones are like £20, install a good cooler and just go all the way :) then do it again, again and again just buy cheap processors to put back in them after, putting the cooler into each project, if i had the money to do it i probably would :)