THE RGB BEAST IS HERE!

rajadd

Silver Level Poster
Thanks to everyone, especially @AgentCooper and @SpyderTracks who helped me get the PC that I wanted with their advice.

Full spec, a YouTube video below and some pictures. Let me know what you think!!! I love it so far!

Monitor - Samsung G9 Odyssey - 49" 240hz

CaseCORSAIR OBSIDIAN SERIES™ 500D SE CASE
Processor (CPU)AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12 Core CPU (3.7GHz-4.8GHz/70MB CACHE/AM4)
MotherboardASUS® ROG STRIX X570-F GAMING (USB 3.2 Gen 2, PCIe 4.0) - ARGB Ready!
Memory (RAM)32GB Corsair VENGEANCE RGB PRO DDR4 3200MHz (4 x 8GB)
Graphics Card24GB NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3090 - HDMI, DP
1st Storage DriveNOT REQUIRED
1st M.2 SSD Drive1TB SAMSUNG 980 PRO M.2, PCIe NVMe (up to 7000MB/R, 5000MB/W)
2nd M.2 SSD Drive1TB SAMSUNG 980 PRO M.2, PCIe NVMe (up to 7000MB/R, 5000MB/W)
DVD/BLU-RAY DriveNOT REQUIRED
Power SupplyCORSAIR 850W RMx SERIES™ MODULAR 80 PLUS® GOLD, ULTRA QUIET
Power Cable1 x 1 Metre UK Power Cable (Kettle Lead)
Processor CoolingCorsair H115i RGB PLATINUM Hydro Series High Performance CPU Cooler
Thermal PasteSTANDARD THERMAL PASTE FOR SUFFICIENT COOLING
LED Lighting2x 50cm ARGB LED Strip
Extra Case FansNONE
down_right_arrow.gif
Change to: 1x Corsair LL120 RGB LED Fan
Sound CardONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)
Network Card10/100/1000 GIGABIT LAN PORT (Wi-Fi NOT INCLUDED)
Wireless Network CardWIRELESS INTEL® Wi-Fi 6 AX200 2,400Mbps/5GHz, 300Mbps/2.4GHz PCI-E CARD + BT 5.0
USB/Thunderbolt Options2 PORT (2 x TYPE A) USB 3.1 PCI-E CARD + STANDARD USB PORTS
Operating SystemWindows 10 Professional 64 Bit - inc. Single Licence [MUP-00003]
Operating System LanguageUnited Kingdom - English Language
Windows Recovery MediaWindows 10 Multi-Language Recovery Image - Unlimited Downloads from Online Account
Office SoftwareFREE 30 Day Trial of Microsoft 365® (Operating System Required)
Anti-VirusNO ANTI-VIRUS SOFTWARE
BrowserGoogle Chrome™
Warranty3 Year Platinum Warranty (3 Year Collect & Return, 3 Year Parts, 3 Year labour)

thumbnail_IMG_7142.jpg

Full

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_7143.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_7143.jpg
    225.8 KB · Views: 285
  • thumbnail_IMG_7144.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_7144.jpg
    253.9 KB · Views: 268
  • thumbnail_IMG_7145.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_7145.jpg
    240.2 KB · Views: 299
Last edited:

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Thanks to everyone, especially AgentCooper and Spyder who helped me get the PC that I wanted with their advice.

Spec, a video below and some pictures. Let me know what you think!!! I love it so far!

Firstly.... A1 big bonus thumbs up for the video, gives a lovely dimension!

Secondly, can you post your full specs and what screen it is so people can see?

Thirdly, what's the RGB mobo power cable, it's awesome? Take it you installed that rather than coming from PCS?

Damn fine build! Damn fine (y) 🙏😍

rajadd

Silver Level Poster
Firstly.... A1 big bonus thumbs up for the video, gives a lovely dimension!

Secondly, can you post your full specs and what screen it is so people can see?

Thirdly, what's the RGB mobo power cable, it's awesome? Take it you installed that rather than coming from PCS?

Damn fine build! Damn fine (y) 🙏😍

Hey! I added the full specs and photos of the screen above - it's the Samsung G9 Odyssey - 49" Ultra Widescreen.

The MOBO RGB cables are Lian Li Strimer Plus cables which I installed myself :)

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Hey! I added the full specs and photos of the screen above - it's the Samsung G9 Odyssey - 49" Ultra Widescreen.

The MOBO RGB cables are Lian Li Strimer Plus cables which I installed myself :)
I wondered if they were the Lian Li's... I've seen reviews of them but never in a finished build, looks awesome, I think I may have to copy that in my build!

This is quite simply God tier stuff. A little salivation going on in the corner here!

rajadd

Silver Level Poster
I wondered if they were the Lian Li's... I've seen reviews of them but never in a finished build, looks awesome, I think I may have to copy that in my build!

They look even better in real life - I wish my YouTube video uploaded in 4k 60fps so you could see it more clearly but it's top-end RGB quality!

rajadd

Silver Level Poster
Tasty build. I believe it’s actual name should be the RGBeast.

Glad we could help you out and get you a system you’ll be happy with for years 🙂

If you can get these cables sorted you’re damn well assured a place in Amazing Spaces 👍

View attachment 22821

Enjoy your system, buddy!

Thank you so much! And lmao on the cables, I will hide them away ;)

salg04086

Silver Level Poster
Lovely machine, I have ordered the same with a 3080, and your bespoke cables look great, glad to see you got your pc. I am only 27 days in pre-production, your machine has given me inspiration, and makes the wait more bearable and excited , something to look forward to when I receive my order

Kickim

Bronze Level Poster
That's such a good looking beast. One question though. How many days have you been waiting for it? I am at the 21st mark right now and still patient:)))

salg04086

Silver Level Poster
That's such a good looking beast. One question though. How many days have you been waiting for it? I am at the 21st mark right now and still patient:)))
you and me both have quite some time to go I am afraid!!! from what I have seen in other parts of the forum it could be up to 90 days in pre-production unfortunately if you have ordered a 5900x and a 3080

Kickim

Bronze Level Poster
you and me both have quite some time to go I am afraid!!! from what I have seen in other parts of the forum it could be up to 90 days in pre-production unfortunately if you have ordered a 5900x and a 3080
I first ordered 5900x and the 3080. I managed to save more money and decided to change it to 3090. I am thinking now to change the processor as well but I haven't decided yet. The thing is that my laptop died recently and I have nothing else to work on and I'm looking everyday on this forum hoping for some more information on the product:))))