'The Vanthus'

BennoWilson

Bronze Level Poster
Hi everyone!

As I'm sure you're all aware, unfortunately we lost an extremely well respected and a highly intelligent forum moderator recently.
'Vanthus' was a great help to a lot of people and had a real passion for anything PC related.

We have decided to build our latest pre-built PC in his name. This will be available to purchase shortly.

Once again, we are very sorry to hear about the loss of Vanthus. Many condolences to all of his family and friends.
R.I.P

Vanthus.jpg

I will be sure to update you all with a link once the PC is available to purchase.

Featuring Intel Haswell technology, NVIDIA GeForce 970, HyperX SSD and a modest 8GB HyperX Fury RAM. We feel this is a great PC to let the Vanthus name live on!

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
A good suggestion by nathan, very speedily put into practice by PCS. Good show making it happen guys and hopefully you sell lots of them!

moosEh

Administrator
Staff member
Sadly i wasnt able to tell you guys but it was a thought from the get go. Obviously had to wait for permission :)

But great ideas to commemorate

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I'm really touched, such a nice gesture from PCS and a great recommendation by Nathan. I'm sure Vanthus' family will be touched also. I hope it sells boatloads! :clap:

nathanjrb

Prolific Poster
It's a good job he has a cool username - I'm not sure "nathanjrb" has the same ring to it haha. Perhaps I should change my username now?!?!

grahamy

Vanthus

Sorry to hear of his passing.

I couldn't think of a better way to commemorate him on PCS.

Manus(Vanthus) would have been chuffed to bits about this because of his passion for computers. Not only did he help on this forum but also everyone from his village came to Manus with their Laptops/PCs as he was the Guru. Great gesture and much appreciated