The wait

batfink

Well ordered my pc from here a while back.

It's now 10th working day, and its still in pre-production, arrrggghhh. I guess that means the 10 to 12 days approx delivered quote is not going to happen, as it will have at least another 5 working days for build/testing and delivery.

Can't stand the suspense, I want my PC, lol :D

Gary

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
this is why im strongly considering getting the 5 day production its not that i will need the PC, its just i wont be able to stand the wait

Sataris

Yeah, but that still doesn't guarantee the 5 day dispatch. There's always a chance something'll be out of stock... :(

batfink

I might just do that, as I haven't heard anything, well apart from one email about going from processing to pre-production.

I will call them later, see what gives. I have a fairly standard build and was not advised at time of order that bits were unavailable. Its not a big drama to be honest, other than that they have my money :D

batfink

Just spoken to them, its the case which is out of stock :(

I did have the HAF 912, so just swapped it for the Sileo 500, same price, in stock, so hopefully I will see some progress shortly.

Interesting though that I haven't received any communication that parts were out of stock, hence the delay, that would improve customer service a bit. I would hope at time of order placement that the case was still in stock, or would they really take an order for something, knowing they didn't have it, and not warn you.

Anyway, fingers crossed I should see some progress shortly.

Gary

tom_gr7

Life Serving
Yeah the wait is pants, esp if something is out of stock, my setup has been in quality control for a few days. Called up pcs it failed on something but i dunno what, just hope i can get it soon!

Kolchek

11th working day and still in pre-production :( apparently nothing was out of stock, guess I just got unlucky