The Walking Dead

Drunken Monkey

Author Level
after a three month wait its back!!!!

anybody watch it???

[video=youtube;1OZ0mu8Ey6A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OZ0mu8Ey6A[/video]

keynes

Multiverse Poster
I did!!! it was good, like the ending. However I wish they can just move out of the farm already, they have being there for ages.

Drunken Monkey

Author Level
Tell me about it!!! some episodes just got tedious ... especially the ones that didnt have any zombies in... fair enough they're trying to flesh out characters, but going down the "eastenders route" where they're just talking **** whilst doing laundry isn't doing anyone any favours....

also glad rick grimes is a badass again, was fed up of him whining like a little...

heza121

Silver Level Poster
I watched it too, thought it was quite good, not the best episode but still, not bad! Have you guys seen the episode 9 trailer/promo.. OMG looks awesome, really going to kick off next week!

I couldn't believe this weeks ending though.. I didn't think Rick was like that. Really good though! :)

jackguinea

i love the series but before it came out i was reading the comics and i think that theyre are so much better. has anyone read the comics?

JakAttack

Resident Metalhead
Staff member
Hope it's better than Season 2, I ended up just getting filled in on the last two as it was so tedious I got bored. Season 1 was awesome, it was a shame they dragged some parts of it on so much.

Corfate

Author Level
I'm confused.. Is the walking dead on channel 5 again? I watched season 1, the. Never heard anything about it until now? :(

Xoil

Walking Dead's on FX isnt it?, the seams to be alot of good stuff starting now/soon, The Walking Dead, Dexter, The Wire...

Corfate

Author Level
1723689-mr_burns_picture_super.jpg

Excellent.

Xoil

Just looking at its wikipedia, looks like 3 more episodes at that farm -.-. What i want to see is a huge zombie rush of that house, make it entertaining more :)