The Walking Dead

tom_gr7

Life Serving
season 3, episode 1 is on channel 5 now. Every Sat 11pm. Looks they are doing the whole series. its a repeat, but worth watching if you aint seen it.

Boozad

Prolific Poster
FX may be playing it again soon too, I'm sure they ran season two a second time so it ended the week before season three started. Definitely one to watch.

harrystefanou

I have watched second season of this show and i enjoyed it. Even i have watched third season of this show. This season is also good. Now i am waiting for fourth season of this show and i am sure this season will also rock.

Grimezy

Prolific Poster
It aired in the US yesterday. Spoilers? Check your steam chat :)

Never checking my Steam again. Muhahahaha.

Infact I don't have Steam at the moment due to a brand spanking new SSD and a newly formatted Caviar Black... Now I've lost the will to live thanks to my african download speeds :)

Grimezy

Prolific Poster
Yea Tom this Friday :) FOX/FX (whatever it's called now) I think! 10pm.

Ayeee looking forward to arrow coming back on. Can't wait for GoT either, just started reading the first book and it's really epic.

keynes

Multiverse Poster
Sunday's episode has been the best so far this season. Shame we need to wait until February for the 2nd half of the season.

tom_gr7

Life Serving
Sunday's episode has been the best so far this season. Shame we need to wait until February for the 2nd half of the season.

aawww what seriously?

Off topic, But Ripper Street on BBC Monday evening is really good....