The Xmas Thread!

KippleKat

Enthusiast
Happy holidays to all you guys 🎅🎄🤶

I hope everyone has a relaxing break if they have time off, and for those of us in IT we will pray to zombie Jesus that nothing implodes over Christmas week. 😅

Thanks for all the advice over the year on a multitude of things and for leading me to destroy my intestines with the hottest chili peanuts known to man. 🔥🔥

D

Deleted member 41971

Merry Christmas peeps!

Being the inclusive type, for those of us who don't do Christmas, I'd like to wish you a Bah Humbug!

bah-humbug-no-christmas.gif

says the gamer who straps a VR headset on at the dinner table :unsure:

Smart Man In VR Glasses Making Gestures While Sitting At ...

Have a good Christmas @ActuallyDenz hope santa has your gaming list

How many presents are too many for kids? Well, 100's OTT.

Last edited by a moderator:

barlew

Godlike
Looking through the list, not a name I expected I see in there. Sneaky! :ROFLMAO:
I didn't understand this reference so had to go and do some research. Oh how I laughed. Thankyou.

Any way it is now officially my favourite time of the year. Merry Christmas to all of you wonderful people. I hope the holiday period brings you all the happiness and merriment you deserve!

I will be looking after a toddler who is taking after her mum's aversion to being told what to do and a heavily pregnant Mrs B.

I'm sure I'll sneak some gaming in somewhere.

Standby for the manic technical support questions on Christmas day. Yet again there will be Christmas's in need of saving.

steaky360

Happy festivus to all!

Hope you all have great time wherever you are, Mrs360 and I are heading down the road (assuming we're allowed) to join in festivities with the rest of our family, not seen them in a long time!

I should be able to get onto the forums this xmas day too all going well so can assist where possible.

moosEh

Administrator
Staff member
Although I come and go on the forums, I appreciate everyone and everything that is posted here. It's a thankless role in the grand scheme of things!

Have a fantastic Christmas everyone and reach out to me if you require any assistance with your orders.

Thankfully, Santa has visited early and I have a tuning run at RTMG and a stage 2 install including an IS20 turbo! my new track toy should be up and running March time next year.

P.S whoever sent in the goodies to our team, we loved it. I ate a bunch of Carolina reaper peanuts and almost had an asthma attack, worth it.
Although I come and go on the forums, I appreciate everyone and everything that is posted here. It's a thankless role in the grand scheme of things!

Have a fantastic Christmas everyone and reach out to me if you require any assistance with your orders.

Thankfully, Santa has visited early and I have a tuning run at RTMG and a stage 2 install including an IS20 turbo! my new track toy should be up and running March time next year.

P.S whoever sent in the goodies to our team, we loved it. I ate a bunch of Carolina reaper peanuts and almost had an asthma attack, worth it.

Don't worry, I have another 3 bags on my desk when you are ready for round 2 @Ghosthud

Merry Christmas folks

rouchie

Rising Star
We’ve clicked over the midnight hour and as such we’re exactly two weeks away from Christmas Day descending upon us.

@SpyderTracks, @Scott, @ubuysa, @steaky360, @Rakk, @Martinr36, @ActuallyDenz, @Grumpywurzel, @Derngek, @DISCOSPARTA, @moosEh, @Monarch, @Ghosthud, @TonyCarter, @Bhuna50, @3qtrsamericano, @Scoped Badger, @Vergaro98, @ProEnigma, @barlew, @Stephen M, @slimbob, @FerrariVie, @Vajra, @JUNI0R, @CMP01, @polycrac, @Citrus_9, @sck451, @jamiephillips909, @MrWilson, @NoddyPirate, @Steveyg, @Resistance100, @Bigfoot, @rouchie, @Tron1982, @DarTon, @Macco26, @AleTax,
@KippleKat … and everyone else who has been instrumental in making this forum a happy and welcoming place…

I would like to wish you all a hearty seasons greetings and send out a big virtual hug for being fantastic on the forum.

Merry Christmas! I hope Santa brings you all the bits you’ve been wishing for.

View attachment 30986
Merry Christmas to everyone on the forums, you all made me feel so welcome so thank you!

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
I don't think there are that many games he doesn't already own, santa will need a much smaller sack!
To be honest, most of the games out there that I don't own yet are either games I'm not interested in, or are made by companies that I don't/won't buy from if I can help it (typically companies that love a microtransaction, etc).

D

Deleted member 41971

To be honest, most of the games out there that I don't own yet are either games I'm not interested in, or are made by companies that I don't/won't buy from if I can help it (typically companies that love a microtransaction, etc).

santa thought "have a steam gift card and be done with it" :LOL: