Thermal Compound Recommendation

Bradden

Bronze Level Poster
Just wondered what paste you guys recommend currently. I'd like something easy to apply..and available on Prime ideally 😀Arctic MX-4 is what PCS recommend I guess... is that ok?

Thanks

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Just wondered what paste you guys recommend currently. I'd like something easy to apply..and available on Prime ideally 😀Arctic MX-4 is what PCS recommend I guess... is that ok?

Thanks
Kudo's to @DISCOSPARTA for posting this in another thread.

This is a recent testing of general pastes, and where before I would have always recommended Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut which was the go to winner for a number of years, there does appear to be a new contender for the top spot, and I've checked this out on a few review sites and they're all unanimous.

The generally recommended best paste nowadays is ProlimaTech PK-3 Nano Aluminum

Amazon stock it here for 5g: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Prolima-Tech-PK-3-5g-Prolimatech/dp/B008M5157W

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Kudo's to @DISCOSPARTA for posting this in another thread.

This is a recent testing of general pastes, and where before I would have always recommended Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut which was the go to winner for a number of years, there does appear to be a new contender for the top spot, and I've checked this out on a few review sites and they're all unanimous.

The generally recommended best paste nowadays is ProlimaTech PK-3 Nano Aluminum

Amazon stock it here for 5g: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Prolima-Tech-PK-3-5g-Prolimatech/dp/B008M5157W

That was an interesting read, another thumbs up from me for @DISCOSPARTA for posting that and a thumbs up to you for bringing it to my attention. I hadn’t even heard of a few of these brands so have been educated.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
That was an interesting read, another thumbs up from me for @DISCOSPARTA for posting that and a thumbs up to you for bringing it to my attention. I hadn’t even heard of a few of these brands so have been educated.
Absolutely, was a really interesting read, and after @DISCOSPARTA posted the link the other day I checked out a few of these best paste threads for this year and they were all in the same kinds of results.

I'm quite keen to try this new PK-3 but I also desperately want to try the Kryonaut Extreme.

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
I'm quite keen to try this new PK-3 but I also desperately want to try the Kryonaut Extreme.
We expect an in depth thread with results from torture testing if you get the Kryonaut stuff. Although after your recent vinyl purchase, I won’t expect it any time soon 😉

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
Seems it's only available from overseas just now. Normally £13 which is quite palatable, it's £35 on Amazon right now :LOL:

I've ran with liquid metal on the laptop for a number of years. It's a pain and I wouldn't recommend it. It's unreal for temps but if your temps are that bad and you're not overclocking then something is wrong.

Given availability I don't think you can go wrong with Kryonaut Extreme.

D

Deleted member 41971

Just remembered.... liquid metal on my Desktop too. How else would you OC a 9900k to 5.4Ghz

least its easy for people to find where you live in the dark.

Infrared Scanning Imaging for home inspection mold ...