Thinking about getting a controller for my PC?

Mattyp

Enthusiast
What do you guys think? I was thinking that a controller would be good for Tomb Raider/Assassins Creed type games. I am thinking of getting Arkham City for my PC and I just can't image how a mouse/keyboard combo would work with a 3rd person game.

Do you guys have a controller for your PC? If so which one? And if you think I'm being crazy and that I should just use my mouse and keyboard just say!

NMEBowen

Master Poster
i just have a wired xbox 360 controller but theres also adapters to use playstation controllers so it depends on your console of choice really whatever is your favorite can be used on pc.

Frenchy

Prolific Poster
mouse and keyboard is great on batman :)

But I just use my normal 360 controlllers, I have them wireless, and theyre setup using the microsoft wireless dongle thing.

I believe you can use a PS3 controller too using bluetooth. I know I managed to get mine conneted once, but never tried using it.

Mattyp

Enthusiast
I'm going to try mouse and keyboard combo with Tomb Raider tonight, if that fails then I'm going to buy a wired 360 controller I think!

DanteWilhelm

Bright Spark
mouse and keyboard is great on batman :)

But I just use my normal 360 controlllers, I have them wireless, and theyre setup using the microsoft wireless dongle thing.

I believe you can use a PS3 controller too using bluetooth. I know I managed to get mine conneted once, but never tried using it.

you can do it without bluetooth, it works via usb with a program called motioninjoy, there's more to it but it can be found out on the net