This is to do with integrated graphics.

tangojoe

I am getting a computer with AMD Radeon HD 7660D integrated graphics and i am given the option to get Radeon HD 7000 graphics aswell as the integrated graphics on the processor, should i get them? will it make any difference having 7660D and 7000 graphics or is it not even possible? If you don't understand what i mean then i will rephrase it

keynes

Multiverse Poster
I am getting a computer with AMD Radeon HD 7660D integrated graphics and i am given the option to get Radeon HD 7000 graphics aswell as the integrated graphics on the processor, should i get them? will it make any difference having 7660D and 7000 graphics or is it not even possible? If you don't understand what i mean then i will rephrase it

Do you mean adding a dedicated graphics card? The "integrated AMD Radeom HD 7000 series Graphics" refers to the 7660D not an additional gpu.

tangojoe

Oh hello again, i thought my post might have been badly worded. What i meant was if i put in the processor option to get integrated Radeon HD 7660D graphics, and then in the graphics card option choose integrated Radeon HD 7000 graphics will anything change from when i originally was going to choose to not have a graphics card? should i have both or not?

keynes

Multiverse Poster
Oh hello again, i thought my post might have been badly worded. What i meant was if i put in the processor option to get integrated Radeon HD 7660D graphics, and then in the graphics card option choose integrated Radeon HD 7000 graphics will anything change from when i originally was going to choose to not have a graphics card? should i have both or not?

If you choose "integrated AMD Radeom HD 7000 series Graphics" it doesn't add a dedicated graphics card, it refers to the integrated HD 7660D gpu.

keynes

Multiverse Poster
so i can just stick with the no graphics card option then?

I don't think it will make a difference. You could contact PCS for an official response but whether you leave it as it is or go for "Non, I already have a graphics card" there is no change in price.