"This product won't work on this device"

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Also, you can try this to reset the windows store app:

1. Go to Search, type wsreset, and go to the WSReset.exe command.
  2. Wait for the process to finish, and restart your computer.

PhilipStockton314

Also, you can try this to reset the windows store app:

1. Go to Search, type wsreset, and go to the WSReset.exe command.
  2. Wait for the process to finish, and restart your computer.
Thanks again. I ran this yesterday. I'll try the purchase as you suggest and see if this forces the thing to run. In the meantime I've submitted the store feedback as suggested. I'll let you know how it goes...

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Thanks again. I ran this yesterday. I'll try the purchase as you suggest and see if this forces the thing to run. In the meantime I've submitted the store feedback as suggested. I'll let you know how it goes...
Please do feed back, I’d love to know what they say. A lot of my favourite DJs are now holding “live” events within Minecraft (mental I know but very cool).

PhilipStockton314

Just as a further, you can try going through the purchase on the windows store website, that should then filter down to your windows store on the PC, it may push it through:

Phooey...
1609366804612.png

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Good job managing to sort that one out @SpyderTracks (y)

On the Windows 20H2 issue, seems to be one of these ones that affect some but not others as, when I go to the Minecraft page in the Windows Store, I have no issues...when I click buy it prompts me to enter my password as normal
It's typical Microsoft not giving any detailed fault codes. If they'd had that link to the requirements active actually showing something, that may have narrowed it down, or given an error message with even a tiny bit of information.

I'm not sure I particularly solved it, think it was down to @PhilipStockton314 perseverance in trying the various different avenues, so full kudos to them (y)