Ticking after nvidia installation

Hello,

A few days ago I've bought the 17.3" Octane V from you. I just installed the nvidia driver from your website. While the installation was going, the laptop crashed. Since than the laptopt has been making a ticking sound while booting up and powering off. It sounds like the ticking is coming from underneath the numpad. Where the hard drives are located i believe.

I've tried reinstalling the driver, but the driver from your website doesn't work. So I've downloaded the one from nvidia's website. Yet the ticking sound remains. Have you got any idea how I can fix this? It bothers me quite a bit, since the laptop is new.

The driver(s): 02_VGA_W10_part1.rar, 02_VGA_W10_part2.rar, 02_VGA_W10_part3.rar, 02_VGA_W10_part4.rar

I'm not able to upload a video of the ticking, since the file is too large.

Sincerely,

Brandon van den Bosch

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Hi Brandon

Just to let you know, PCS don’t monitor these forums, it’s manned by customers and geeks.

Regarding the driver installation, you’ll need to get the latest driver direct from www.nvidia.com. The PCS one will be outdated.

What are your full specs? If you have an HDD data drive it’s likely that that’s clicking.

Hi Brandon

Just to let you know, PCS don’t monitor these forums, it’s manned by customers and geeks.

Regarding the driver installation, you’ll need to get the latest driver direct from www.nvidia.com. The PCS one will be outdated.

What are your full specs? If you have an HDD data drive it’s likely that that’s clicking.

Thank you for your reply. I didn't know that. Anyway, I'd like to try and fix it myself if I can (without voiding warranty :p).
Luckilly (I hope) it's not the HDD. The clicking only occures when I have an audio device plugged in, via aux. When the crash happened, there was a very loud buzz (typical with crashes). Could something be broken? Audio works as it should as far as I can tell.