Transformice

MJL

Bronze Level Poster
Right this game is amazing! It is a very simple flash based free online multiplayer game. It is definately worth checking out.

About the game, you are a mouse and the aim of the game is to collect the chesse by moving onto it and then going into the mouse hole. There is a huge variety of maps, 1000+ I think, some very simple and easy, some very challenging. There is a shop feature where you can spend your cheese that you have collected over time, everything in the shop is looks only, meaning it will not effect your mice at all in any way besides what it looks like!

This game can be pretty addictive, I strongly suggest checking it out.
http://en.transformice.com/

Enjoy!

~ MJL

MJL

Bronze Level Poster
Its just soooo fun! We need to get some more forum members on it and get a custom room going :)

MJL

Bronze Level Poster
Oh my username is: Maxiimouse
and no please don't take my username or this game seriously...

Rakk

The Awesome
OMG, if I can get to this site at work, I'm even more doomed than normal to get nothing done!!!!!

MJL

Bronze Level Poster
I actually have a download for it if anyone would like it? It is only 5.35MB and I think I got it from Transformice's website.

English Server 2
Maxiimouse

To add someone just go to help/rules and read the shortcuts/control keys (the friend one is near the bottom)
Also when adding someone you must both add each other, So say I add someone you must add them back for them to appear in green and on your friends list.