Trouble with amendment?

Goosey_J

Silver Level Poster
Hi guys, having a bit of trouble with an amendment

Basically, made an amendment when the PC was 'In Building', then tried to pay for it on a card that wasn't registered to the delivery/invoice address (it's registered to my parent's address and I haven't got round to changing it yet). So the payment was declined. Basically, I was gonna pay for the amendment with my debit card but there's no money in my account and I couldn't get to the bank to day to put the cash in so I wasn't able to pay it.

So in my panic, I asked my housemate if he could pay for the amendment on his card (that is registered to the delivery/invoice address), and he was fine with that. Problem is now that for whatever reason, it won't let me pay with that card, however the amendment price (that was originally £80 + £5 amendment fee) has now dropped to £0, and on the admin page the amendment order now reads "awaiting card payment".

So basically how royally have I ****** this up? I really want to make this amendment before it ships out, especially as for some reason my order went from 'In Building' to 'QC' on a Saturday, but have I now completely messed it up?

Best thing I can do now is go down to the bank first thing Monday morning and put the money into my account and pay it off first thing Monday morning.

If anyone from PCS reads this, my original order number is 367065 and my amendment order number is s-369574. I could really use some peace of mind on this matter :S

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
Your order is in QC - and will be ready to ship tomorrow/Tuesday and has the GTX570 included. :)

I have deleted the old sub order, and created a new one for you, you just need to pay now. I would recommend this asap so that your dispatch is not held up!

Goosey_J

Silver Level Poster
You are absolutely amazing :)

Money will be paid between 9-10am tomorrow, I will go to the bank first thing and put the money in my account.

Cheers PCS, absolutely fantastic service, very very happy.