Twitter getting rebranded

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Sounds like the big twit is going to rebrand as soon as possible

This is so stupid, he's destroying it bit by bit. But I fully believe intentionally, I don't think for one minute that he doesn't know what he's doing. There's a very valid reason he paid 3 x twitters valuation at the time, they wanted control over it, money no object.

Ad revenue has reduced by half even though the promoted ads have gone up about 300% and all the ads are for crypto or adult content or illegitimate products that are basically scams. And the amount of pro-russia stuff that's circulating is absolutely disgusting.

This was only ever about controlling information on the internet, it was nothing to do with business. Musk invested very little cash into the sale, it was all put up by very infamous billionaires that I'm afraid all have the same reputation.

It's all coordinated by the ex-ceo of Cambridge Analytica, Twitter is just one of a host of sites they're buying control over.

Last edited:

HomerJ

Prolific Poster

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
This is so stupid, he's destroying it bit by bit. But I fully believe intentionally, I don't think for one minute that he doesn't know what he's doing. There's a very valid reason he paid 3 x twitters valuation at the time, they wanted control over it, money no object.

Ad revenue has reduced by half even though the promoted ads have gone up about 300% and all the ads are for crypto or adult content or illegitimate products that are basically scams. And the amount of pro-russia stuff that's circulating is absolutely disgusting.

This was only ever about controlling information on the internet, it was nothing to do with business. Musk invested very little cash into the sale, it was all put up by very infamous billionaires that I'm afraid all have the same reputation.

It's all coordinated by the ex-ceo of Cambridge Analytica, Twitter is just one of a host of sites they're buying control over.
I'm glad I never signed up for it, perhaps he should jump in one of his rockets, and disappear off to mars

TonyCarter

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
So is everyone going to be an 'X-twitter' user :ROFLMAO:

...although when I first saw it, I thought he'd stolen the X11/X-Windows logo...

X-Twitter?
550px-X11.svg.png

X11/X-Windows?
F1x5VdQX0AA9Sgt.jpeg

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Why has there never been a Krispy Kreme Twix version - a plain ring doughnut/donut with a caramel glaze an crushed biscuit on top...or go the other way and have slices of Twix in the batter so that it become infused throughout the 'nut.

mmmm...twixnut / dontwix
This is genius, get this on kickstarter right now!

HomerJ

Prolific Poster
Why has there never been a Krispy Kreme Twix version - a plain ring doughnut/donut with a caramel glaze an crushed biscuit on top...or go the other way and have slices of Twix in the batter so that it become infused throughout the 'nut.

mmmm...twixnut / dontwix

all fun and games now, not so much if I go into greggs and ask if I can have a twixnut,

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
So Muskovic has just announced that he's going to remove the block feature on twitter.

Sorry, I must have mistyped.... ah, no, it is indeed correct. Oh well.

So basically, if you're walking around a town fair and some guys come up and start on you, you don't have the chance to walk away.

Really clever, definitely only done for the good of the masses right? Free speech rules. Yet I get shadowblocked any time I reference Elon or any of his mates in my tweets.