Two things

Yamikotai

Expert
1. On the configurator for the Inferno 11.6". How can a 120W adaptor be an upgrade from a 90W one? Either it works or it doesn't, unless the 90W is substandard (i.e. charges more slowly than the battery can take). I'm posting this in Website Feedback since I figure it's an error.
d401989a8e956d0e9a1fe220f4e16e26.png

2. I was checking the Amend Order page for Genesis IV to check if there's anything I want to change, and noticed there's no option to change the number of power adaptors, despite the same option appearing in the configurator before you buy one. I assume this was an oversight, just thought you'd want to be aware.

Last edited:

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
1. The 120W adapter is required for higer performing CPUs because the max TDP exceeds 90W. Try selecting a 90W adapter with a 3610Qm...

2. You can buy additional adapters using the laptop spares section rather than the amend order page.

Yamikotai

Expert
1. The 120W adapter is required for higer performing CPUs because the max TDP exceeds 90W. Try selecting a 90W adapter with a 3610Qm...
Ah, that makes sense. Thanks.

2. You can buy additional adapters using the laptop spares section rather than the amend order page.
Which is good, however what if I wanted to reduce my order from two power adapters to one?

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
It should have been available before your order was shipped, we've not come across this issue before.