Ugly Cases.

Encolpius

Silver Level Poster
PC cases nowadays, especially the so-called "gaming" cases, are BUTT UGLY.

Seriously.

What with being way too wide, LED fans (why oh why oh why), front plates that look like tank treads, belt-hitching names, and other tacticool nonsense. What's wrong with "less is more" and all that. Sorry, but whenever I see an LED-encrusted box I immediately think of those asbonauts who used to charge around the godawful provincial town I previously called home with barried-up hatchbacks with plastic body kits from Halfords.

What, in people here's view, are the ugliest cases they've ever had the misfortune to encounter.

Here's a particularly unpleasant specimen. It looks like an evil robotic vajayjay.

nzxt_hades.jpg

Tom DWC

That top one looks like the Darth Vader of PC cases, it's got the eyes, well eye, and mouth for it. :D

This one stands out in my memory, ergh.

Level10GT.jpg

Encolpius

Silver Level Poster
cooler_master_haf_xb.jpg

Here's a trainwreck from Coolermaster (who have many uglies under their belt). It's a total mess because it's actually very large and bulky (full ATX sized).

tom_gr7

Life Serving
I'm not one for over the top fancy spaceship led cases. But as long as the buyer likes the case it doesn't really matter to me.

You said you don't like the Cm HAF cases, yet they are some of the best selling cases on the market, that being said CM must be doing something right.

I have to admit though, there are some crazy looking cases out there!