uh-oh

SenoirMeow

Bronze Level Poster
I got my new computer a few days ago, it arrived broken etc, and i have had to send it back via DPD well, they updated me on the tracking thing on the website and couldnt deliver it, but 1 minute later they did, the post code only has HD9 and not the other 3 numbers for pcs address. Apparently it has been recieved and signed by some guy named "MARBAN" im sorry but i have never heard of a name like that before. But on the PCS website they have not updated the RMA as collected. So can anyone tell me have they had an experience like this? or does pcs actually have a guy named marban? please help i whacked alot of money into my computer. Ironically i paid for diamond care delivery and turns out, it isnt really.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rakk

The Awesome
But on the PCS website they have not updated the RMA as collected. So can anyone tell me have they had an experience like this? or does pcs actually have a guy named marban?

PCS could easily have someone with either a first name of surname of Marban so I shouldn't worry.
Iv'e heard of the RMA status not being updated for a day or two after it has it arrived, ie. until they get a chance to properly look at it.

If you are still worried though, give them a call tomorrow, but I suspect it's perfectly fine.

keynes

Multiverse Poster
When I sent my unit (collected on Friday) I believe it was only updated on the website on Tuesday evening.

JakAttack

Resident Metalhead
Staff member
I'll take great pleasure in telling our returns chap that you think his name is dodgy, it will provide many laughs, however, he does work for us, and your RMA shall be booked in very shortly. They all have to be unpakced and checked before booking in and it can take a little time.

sanj

I'll take great pleasure in telling our returns chap that you think his name is dodgy, it will provide many laughs, however, he does work for us, and your RMA shall be booked in very shortly. They all have to be unpakced and checked before booking in and it can take a little time.

Oh man Jack ,I just laughed my head off!:D

Last edited:

SenoirMeow

Bronze Level Poster

Thanks jak :) oh can you tell jack turner (i think thats his name) is for his massive help over the phone with my RMA please. I think he is an excellent employee. other companies need employees like him. :)

keynes

Multiverse Poster
I think JakAttack=Jack Turner, sorry if I blew your cover. And I agree with you, his customer care is the main reason I didn't go mental when facing an issue with the pc.

SenoirMeow

Bronze Level Poster
I think JakAttack=Jack Turner, sorry if I blew your cover. And I agree with you, his customer care is the main reason I didn't go mental when facing an issue with the pc.

LOL too right, the first guy who i was on the phone to was well to put it nicely, of absolutly no help.

JakAttack

Resident Metalhead
Staff member
Heehee, glad to hear I helped, I'll make sure this is booked in for you.