Ultranote VI S - Backlit Keyboard?

TomBerry

Bright Spark
Hi guys

My dad's laptop arrived today and was wondering how to turn on the backlit keyboard. It has the buttons and signs on the numpad key as normal but nothing lights up at all when I use Fn +, -, / or *. Any idea how to get this working or if it has this functionality at all? I was 99% sure it did but could be wrong!

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Hi guys

My dad's laptop arrived today and was wondering how to turn on the backlit keyboard. It has the buttons and signs on the numpad key as normal but nothing lights up at all when I use Fn +, -, / or *. Any idea how to get this working or if it has this functionality at all? I was 99% sure it did but could be wrong!
I note it was ordered without windows, has it all been setup correctly with all devices and control center?

TomBerry

Bright Spark
I note it was ordered without windows, has it all been setup correctly with all devices and control center?

I initially tried it with all the needed downloads off the Downloads page but still wasn’t working - i’m reinstalling the genuine Windows version now so hopefully that will make a change and it will work.

Needed to install Windows anyway so I guess this will be the test :) Is it just simply Fn + and then it should turn on?

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I initially tried it with all the needed downloads off the Downloads page but still wasn’t working - i’m reinstalling the genuine Windows version now so hopefully that will make a change and it will work.

Needed to install Windows anyway so I guess this will be the test :) Is it just simply Fn + and then it should turn on?
As always, you let windows install all devices it can, the ones in your PCS account shouldn’t be used for clevo laptops as they’re out of date, for any drivers go to www.Clevo.com.tw

Control center assigns all the hot keys and controls keyboard lighting and almost everything else. That’s the only driver you manually install once everything else is configured.