Unexpected low FPS

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
Test mode has a watermark though right? Mine has no watermark
It's not a 'test system' that PCS install, it's full normal Windows, but it's there ONLY so they can run their soak testing tools. It's almost certainly not fully configured and may not even be complete. We constantly have all sorts of niggly issues reported by users who have activated the Windows system that PCS install.

To be brutally frank, if you buy without an OS then it's complete madness to think you can get away with using whatever happens to be on the drive.

You MUST install your own copy of Windows and fully configure it. As @SpyderTracks has said, we can help you through that. :)

thebailers

Thanks guys. I ran 3dmark Firestrike just out of interest. Do the results look ok for the setup?

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2021-01-18 at 10.23.53.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-01-18 at 10.23.53.jpeg
    178.1 KB · Views: 170
  • WhatsApp Image 2021-01-18 at 10.24.35.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-01-18 at 10.24.35.jpeg
    172 KB · Views: 143
  • WhatsApp Image 2021-01-18 at 10.24.49.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-01-18 at 10.24.49.jpeg
    122.5 KB · Views: 165

Bhuna50

Author Level
Click on the compare results online and then post the link here as that will give more info to look at for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
I have hwinfo... ram clock 1054?

Definitely needs the profile enabled in the BIOS.

When the system is switched on there should be a function key to enter the BIOS displayed. It's normally F2, F10, F12 or Del. If you go in there, then into the Memory config, you should be able to enable the XMP profile in order to set the RAM to 3200. This should have been done already but it's sometimes missed.

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
Slightly off topic but I never understand why they test a system with XMP disabled (I assume that's the case given we get systems sent out without XMP enabled)...surely you test it at whatever speed the customer is going to be running it at? Unless they test it with XMP enabled and then with it disabled maybe? Always found it odd

It always should be. I can only guess it's sometimes missed, possibly with the throughput required right now. Even the training element will be strained I imagine.

thebailers

Thanks so much guys. All else in the system looks fine to me? If something else wasn't configured properly, would the hwinfo/benchmarks show it?