Unpopular Opinions.

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
This train of thought popped into my head recently on a couple of occasions. One whilst reading a thread on this very forum and one whilst talking to some colleagues.

What are the things that you feel like you’re very much in the minority with? It’s time to get things off your chest.

I’m ready to feel the hate and incur some wrath so here’s a few of mine…

Robin Williams isn’t funny.

Cake is rubbish. Why bother ordering that at the end of your meal when you could have the vastly superior cheeseboard?

Firefly is a massively overrated TV show.

5EACCDAD-CD2A-48B2-8C86-E32EB9BB5EF2.gif

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
This train of thought popped into my head recently on a couple of occasions. One whilst reading a thread on this very forum and one whilst talking to some colleagues.

What are the things that you feel like you’re very much in the minority with? It’s time to get things off your chest.

Cake is rubbish. Why bother ordering that at the end of your meal when you could have the vastly superior cheeseboard?

View attachment 36104
Lemsip should be regarded like Tea or Squash and drunk multiple times a day because it's so god damn nice!

Last edited:

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
I can already feel people’s blood boiling as they seethe over some of these.

Loving the contributions so far, let’s keep it going!

TonyCarter

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I don't care about global warming!

Milk always first in tea (made in a teapot, not the cup)...always second in coffee (instant coffee tastes like dried excrement)!

Last edited by a moderator:

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR

View attachment 36104

polycrac

Rising Star
Everyone should pay more tax.

Twitter users are narcissists.

Specing a PC to last ages is just wrong. We all know we would rather buy a shiny new one every few years instead of upgrading bits.

Eire323

Pc gaming and building isn't an expensive hobby

Rap today is shockingly bad, and new music in general

Ketchup doesn't go in the fridge

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
I would just like to stress that it’s not necessarily hating something, more about why someone can’t fathom the popularity of something that’s praised by an almost overwhelming majority.

Like the band U2, for example. What’s going on there? They’ve been going for over forty years and have still yet to come up with a single good song yet they sell millions of records.

Oh. And the PlayStation game The Last of Us is a load of old parp. Good story but the gameplay itself is rinse and repeat rubbish.

This is quite cathartic.

Tron1982

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Sorry, i was not clear with my gif.
You are not the "hater" one, but it ("hate", even if it's a "big" word) may be the reaction of people that don't like your "unpopular" opinion.
I hope it's more understandable now ^^