Upgrade suggestions

jonnytruckfest

Enthusiast
Hi folks,

I've been told that i'm going to be coming into quite a bit of money soon enough, and I'm thinking of spending around £1000-1200 on upgrades. Just wondering if these upgrades seem worth it for the money?

I've added so far,

8GB KINGSTON HYPERX GENESIS DUAL-DDR3 1866MHz X.M.P(2 x 4GB KIT) ( assuming they will add this to the 8GB I already have )

2 GTX 670's

An Intel 120gb SSD if PCS would be able to add this to the existing 2 hard drives I have but change everything over regarding OS etc?

Corsair 1050W Pro Series HX1050

2 AOC 21.5" Monitors (To add to my already existing AOC monitor :) )

And a 2TB external hard drive for my photography work etc :)

Any suggestions would be cool. I'd like to think since I joined this forum that I gained quite a bit of knowledge in different computer parts etc :) Total price including installation etc comes to £1210 :)

baron75mk2

Banned
Hi there if its for gaming then these upgrades look great , you will be able to run most games out there for a while to come with ultra settings & constant 60 FPS

Go for it is what i say :)

jonnytruckfest

Enthusiast
Yeah it's mainly for gaming, with a little bit of photo/video editing/uploading too :) Just wanting to make sure I get decent upgrades as it's a lot of money to shell out for a computer I've already spent quite a lot on. Lol :)