Upgrade?!

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
I wouldn't get too bogged down in iCue. Your temps at 60 are well within operating temps. As suggested, we would only want to investigate in the 80+ range on the GPU and 90+ range of the CPU.

With iCue, set it to balanced/normal and let it do its thing. With your CPU & Cooler combo, that should cover anything you could want.

Have you changed anything on the GPU? You may want to look at the software provided for your GPU, or Afterburner to see what it's set to for cooling.

Robsid

I wouldn't get too bogged down in iCue. Your temps at 60 are well within operating temps. As suggested, we would only want to investigate in the 80+ range on the GPU and 90+ range of the CPU.

With iCue, set it to balanced/normal and let it do its thing. With your CPU & Cooler combo, that should cover anything you could want.

Have you changed anything on the GPU? You may want to look at the software provided for your GPU, or Afterburner to see what it's set to for cooling.
I've had a basic play around with the curves and tried different modes and it seems to be much better noise wise. Just trying to get my head round the software a bit.

As for GPU I just update the drivers as they're released, otherwise don't touch anything. I will try look into this just to get more of an idea on things

Thanks people 😊