Upgrading my Computer - WHAT should i do !$?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirDodds

Hello all

im wanting to improve my system but i have no clue when it comes to upgrading. can anyone point my in the right direction. i use my computer for gaming such as BF4, Total War Rome 2, Dayz etc. so ideally performance and graphics are crucial.

im looking to spend around £300 initially but then go on from there so any important updates would be welcomed and then any future updates i should be aiming for would be great aswell basically the more possibilites the better !

Intel Core i7 870 @ 2.93ghz
4gb RAM
64bit Operating System
ATI HD Radeon 5800 series - 1024mb
PSU - tbc

Thanks for any help! ... i need it¬!

SirDodds

Improvments to my Spec? help?

hi

im looking to improve my gaming pc (play gamessuch as bf4 total war rome 2 & dayz)
im looking to spend around £300 to begin with on the first initial improvments and then go from there

since my knowledge of upgrading spec is poor can anyone help me with what i should be looking at regarding the initial improvments and future improvments.

Specs Below:

Intel Core i7 870 @ 2.93ghz
4gb RAM
64bit Operating System
ATI HD Radeon 5800 series - 1024mb
800w psu

thanks for any replies!

mrducking

Bright Spark
i dont know how old that i7 is, but you probably would only need to upgrade your gpu and a bit more of ram, but it would probably depend on your motherboard, someone else can tell you more, just wait a bit for an answer

Rakk

The Awesome
Threads merged, so if posts look a little out of order its cos they're from two separate threads.
In fact you've got another thread as well, so I'm closing this one since merging in another thread given the post timings would make it a nightmare to make sense of - and for future reference please try to keep to one thread where possible.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.