Upgrading RAM

GUN3y

Processor (CPU)
AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 12 Core CPU (3.8GHz-4.6GHz/70MB CACHE/AM4)
Motherboard
ASUS® ROG STRIX X570-F GAMING (USB 3.2 Gen 2, PCIe 4.0) - RGB Ready!
Memory (RAM)
16GB Corsair VENGEANCE DDR4 3600MHz (2 x 8GB)
Graphics Card
8GB NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 2080 SUPER - HDMI, 3x DP GeForce - RTX VR Ready!
Power Supply
CORSAIR 750W RMx SERIES™ MODULAR 80 PLUS® GOLD, ULTRA QUIET

Would upgrading to 32GB 3600mhz memory effect anything else like the motherboard for intstance (can't order this on PCS as they only offer 16gb 3600mhz and not anything above hence why I'm asking as I don't know if its compatiable)

Rakk

The Awesome
Would upgrading to 32GB 3600mhz memory effect anything else like the motherboard for intstance (can't order this on PCS as they only offer 16gb 3600mhz and not anything above hence why I'm asking as I don't know if its compatiable)
Just out of curiosity why do you think you need 32Gb of RAM, is your system actually using all 16Gb already? Most people don't need over 16GB.

GUN3y

Going to get a PC in 3 weeks which will be used for work and gaming. For gaming 16gb should be fine but I am using architectural softwares and will use rendering softwares such as twinmotion, vray, maya, lumion etc and the ideal amount to work efficient is 32gb. I don't want to spend alot of time just sitting around while it's rendering.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Going to get a PC in 3 weeks which will be used for work and gaming. For gaming 16gb should be fine but I am using architectural softwares and will use rendering softwares such as twinmotion, vray, maya, lumion etc and the ideal amount to work efficient is 32gb. I don't want to spend alot of time just sitting around while it's rendering.
I would give PCS a call and just ask if they can fit 32Gb 3600mhz, I don’t see why they don’t, it may be a specific reason that applies to the masses, but not to individual cases.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I'll give a call as you said, don't see why not as the mobo and case is fine plus ryzen performs better with higher frequency.
Yeah, 3600MHz is the optimal for Ryzen, and the Strix is one of the best boards available without getting into the LN2 boards which are completely overspecced but priced accordingly.

If they don't, I would see if you can order with 2 x 8Gb sticks, and then source your own 2 x 8Gb, that way they're still matched pairs and there won't be a compatibility issue.

2 x 16Gb would be preferable though obviously.

GUN3y

Gave them a call, apparently they haven't test all configurations with 32gb plus with 3600mhz yet so they haven't listed it but it will be available in sometime in the next few months apparently. I think I'll just get the 16gb and upgrade to 32gb later (with rgb as a plus XD) as corsair has them at 280 for 32gb in total.