Uplay CD code.. AGAIN!!!

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
Ive only just got around to installing AC3 on Uplay and this is the second time they've given me an invalid code!! The last time was revelations, which i managed to get a replacement code for, I've noticed that its missing a letter at the start, like my copy of revelations, has anyone else had this problem or just me, its really starting to annoy me and if I can't get a replacement, then i will definitely be boycotting their useless service, at least origin are capable of handing out valid codes!

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
It was a gift, and I haven't asked yet, the revelations was from GAME, so it may be that this is from the same place, ill keep trying the code, but I don't think ill have much luck, even though there are no O/0 to be confused with or any other digits like that, grrrh, really annoys me, i messaged ubisoft to see what they will do

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
So I managed to get the code accepted eventually, I don't know what was different, it was the same as the last 100 times, but I still think this service is just awful, they are limiting me to 300KB/s to redownload revelations, both Steam and Origin max out my connection at non peak times like this, which is about 8MB/s, I will not be buying another Ubisoft game until Uplay is removed