Upload image to pm problem

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Screenshot_20230614_140921_Firefox.jpg

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
If i try to upload an image to a PM this is my only option and if i try posting a link in the box it tell me i can't parse the link, I used to use the forum media section, but if i try that I get this

1686748700603.png

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
If i try to upload an image to a PM this is my only option and if i try posting a link in the box it tell me i can't parse the link, I used to use the forum media section, but if i try that I get this

View attachment 37297
Just wondering, is your BBCode icon green or grey?

I toggled mine on (so it's green) and now I get an error when I try to disable it and now I can't attach imaged either!

This is on Microsoft Ege on Windows 11, and the error is the normal "oops we ran into some problems"

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
The PM image thing has been like that for a while now (maybe a month, maybe longer)..could have sworn I mentioned it when I first noticed but apparently not
But is your BBCode set or not? With BBCode set, it shouldnt work, that’s expected, but now unsetting BBCode appears broken

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
That's with it set off...setting the BBCode on (the brackets turning green), then everything gets greyed out so you can't select anything anyway.

However, I'm not getting an error if I toggle it on or off..that's using Firefox.

My previous post was actually more in reference to the issue with Media but both issues have been there for a while. I'll need to look but I am sure it was discussed on the forum back in late April
Ok, that’s weird, so the BBCode error is likely limited to my edge browser perhaps, I’ll try it in Firefox.

Apologies, was only referencing the BBCode toggle, not the media upload, getting my wires crossed.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Yeah, we had this issue (Media uploading etc) back in February (didn'trealise it was that long ago)...seems it was fixed so no clue

It’s possible there’s been an update recently, a couple of nights ago the server went offline for a while around midnight. It always goes off for a minute or so on the hour but that night it was off for a lot longer than normal, I wonder if something was being patched or updated.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
With regards to the toggling BBCode on and off, I've just tried in Edge as well and it is toggling on and off without any errors
Curiouser and curiouser! It’s my account then, damns and blazes!

Just joshing, I probably had a space or something left in there with some formatting that was preventing it toggling back

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Can toggle bb code on and off here ok and get results as described, but whatever I did I can't upload our access to the media area