URGENT HELP on matching my Desktop spec and into a laptop if possible :)

dcw1986

Hi all,

I got a custom machine a couple years ago, the spec is attached for reference.. I am a 3d visualiser so as you can imagine I need a decent machine to cope with the work load etc. Long story short I am looking to relocate to Dubai in coming months but would like to be able to do the odd 3d work once there. As you can guess I cant take my desktop with, purely due to space, costs and its bigger than the aeroplane.
Is there something at all possible where I can get similar or better spec in a more portable machine. All the laptops I have looked at and spec'd myself, all dont come close.
Hope you can help.

I look forward to any comments and help with great appreciation.
Kind Regards
David

Attachments

• Custom Machine.JPG
    Custom Machine.JPG
    371.9 KB · Views: 154

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
A 9900k Octane would be the closest you would get. Desktop vs Desktop they would be reasonably well matched. With the laptop you compromise a little but you would gain a fair whack of video/graphical performance boost with either the 2060 or 2070 cards. If you're not a gamer the 2060 would be fine.

I personally wouldn't choose the 2080 paired with the 9900k in a laptop as it's a whole lotta wattage for that little heatsink when using both at pace.