Valhalla - free game

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Very generous of you, good sir.

B6CA3F99-D9CE-4015-9414-918A27943D81.jpeg

Harag

Gold Level Poster
Great idea / offer, I would love to say yes to this as I have all the others, but it didn't run on my win 8 machine (dx 12 only) but I will be getting it with my new PC so don't need, but thanks for the offer :)

Gavras

Master Poster
It’s well worth getting, heading towards completing it, all order of ancients and zealots dead (apart from Father).

seeking Excalibur at moment.

what would be good is if preference was made to those that contribute to the forum.

e.g someone with 1-2 posts versus someone with 10 but 8 of those are contributions to helping others.

Random works, but...

Stephen M

Author Level
It’s well worth getting, heading towards completing it, all order of ancients and zealots dead (apart from Father).

seeking Excalibur at moment.

what would be good is if preference was made to those that contribute to the forum.

e.g someone with 1-2 posts versus someone with 10 but 8 of those are contributions to helping others.

Random works, but...
Have offered games before using a method of only those with a certain amount of points being considered but this time I am fairly busy with other things and decided to keep it simple. My game, my choice.

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Have offered games before using a method of only those with a certain amount of points being considered but this time I am fairly busy with other things and decided to keep it simple. My game, my choice.
Next time I do a giveaway, I think I’m going to go with a ‘caption this picture’ style competition, see what people come up with.

BE24E20D-91B4-4E45-A2BA-C960710A8E7C.jpeg

‘Geoff’s new backpack was turning out to be somewhat impractical’

Stephen M

Author Level
Great to see a picture from the Prisoner, has there ever been a game based on that, it would probably be the one game I would try.
Unfortunately the Prisoner Convention at Portsmouth has been postponed again this year as was down to go.

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Great to see a picture from the Prisoner, has there ever been a game based on that, it would probably be the one game I would try.
Unfortunately the Prisoner Convention at Portsmouth has been postponed again this year as was down to go.
I remembered you were a fellow fan of the show so I thought you’d like that pic 🙂👍

Stephen M

Author Level
When I post a review of my Nova I may do a picture of it in the new chair I bought a while back, the Ball Chair like the one used my number two.

Cost me a fortune, chair was not too expensive but I messed up with the measurements and had to remove a door and cut most of the frame off to get it in the room. Worth it though, looks great and is really comfortable.

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
I wake up in cold sweats, it's affected me deeply.

I kneel before a Kyle McLachlan altar and flog myself before bed also.

But then I wake up and play the game for a few hours and it seems ok again ;)
In all fairness, I’ve only played the first one so after you beat me to it, I picked up Rise of the Tomb Raider for £3.99. Been busy so I haven’t had the chance to start it yet but am looking forward to it 🙂