Very Cheesed Off

floking96

Silver Level Poster
I should be sitting here right now on my new 11.6' inferno playing skyrim and Battlefield 3, but no, it hasn't been dispatched yet. It's been 13 working days since I ordered the laptop, which is 3 weeks in total now, including weekends. It would be ok if I was told that it would take this long, the worst part is that i've still got at least 5 days for dispatch, because it's in the building part of production. It's been there for 7 days now, and I thought the building stage was supposed to be 1-3 days unless a part was missing, I have not been notified of a missing part and there are no tasks for my order, so i'm very confused at why this is hapening. If it isn't out of the building stage by Friday then I'm just going to have to cancel my order and head to another seller.

Rakk

The Awesome
If it's been in building for 7 days, then they must be waiting for stock I would've thought, either that or something is causing a lot of trouble, you probably want to give them a call to see if you can find out what the hold-up is.

floking96

Silver Level Poster
Thanks I'll try that tomorrow, but if I'm told that it'll be a while for stock then i'll have to ask for a refund. I need this laptop as soon as possible. It would have also been nice if I was notified by email or something of what was wrong.

tbf they do say that the times are just an average and that they can't guarantee a time. Anyway yeah just ring them and find out what the crack is.

BobbySixKiller

Bronze Level Poster
I had a phone call from PCS today saying my Vortex LE with GTX670MX chassis wouldn't be in till the start of February no biggy for me though

floking96

Silver Level Poster
So it's been another 3 days now, im on my 16th working day which is just ridiculous, im still in building, everytime I call pcs, it doesn't ring, never, i've tried about 3 times now. Also when I message to complain, no reply in 2 days.bStarting to think I got scammed or something now.. :( feelsbadman

Chriso

Gold Level Poster
So it's been another 3 days now, im on my 16th working day which is just ridiculous, im still in building, everytime I call pcs, it doesn't ring, never, i've tried about 3 times now. Also when I message to complain, no reply in 2 days.bStarting to think I got scammed or something now.. :( feelsbadman

Thats strange when ever I call them they answer but it takes like 5 minutes since there busy. Highly doubt they are scammers it's an offical company just try emailing them or pm PCS on the forums, twitter and facebook that's all I can think of really. And doesent it say somewhere it can take up to 30 days to build?

Hope it gets sorted mate might just be because of stock or something:yes:

Last edited:

floking96

Silver Level Poster
Ok i'm going to call them tomorrow morning during my hour break at 10:40AM hopefully I'll get through and sort this out, getting very frustrated with this now...

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
We apologise for the delay with your order.

The delay has been caused by the WD Black 750GB hard drive that you have ordered. They are not in stock and although orders for more stock were placed as far back as 2nd January our suppliers have let us down. We're sorry for the delay and we will call you tomorrow on your mobile ending 624 to offer you the option of changing to a different drive.

floking96

Silver Level Poster
Ok so I think everything is sorted now, a very polite and helpful man called me today and told me the situation, I promptly changed the HDD to a better one that was in stock at the time and it was all done over the phone, I can see that the HDD has been changed after only 10 minutes which is nice. The netbook is still in the building stage and will most likely stay there over the weekend (unless it goes into testing in the next 2 hours ) but i'm ok with this because at least now I know the situation and that my laptop should come out of building early next week, and let's just hope there's no problems in testing! Thanks guys for the helpful answers, and thanks PCS for everything!