very fast process to despatch

kos

order - ON SATURDAY

processing - ON MONDAY

pre-production - in building - in testing - in quality control - awaiting despatch - everything happen ON TUESDAY and is only 1pm :eek:

Now is fantastic I getting maybe 2 weeks before maximum wait times

but last time my brother buy pc from here testing was take more than 24 hour for complete not 1 hour and quality control was 2 days not 25 minute

is make me very concern you guys are rush this build and I prefer wait and be sure overclock system is stable

please slow down relax do same like before amazing thorough build I am 100% satisfy and prepare for wait

keynes

Multiverse Poster
? You are complaining because it is going to fast? I assume you chosen fast track? It is not in the interest of PCS to send a faulty system and they won't avoid test or rush orders, there could be a delay with the updates online and it may be seen as some stages are faster than others.

kos

I don't complain because is quick

I say concern is too quick

and I don't chose fast track system

you are close Saturday sunday

so entire build from see order to send for despatch happen in 36 hours and for sure you guys sleeping in this time

point is build, test and quality control happen in less than 4 HOUR :eek:

my brother have test and quality control only was over 72 hours

Last edited:

keynes

Multiverse Poster
I am not close Saturday and Sunday :) I think you mean PCS, they are open on Saturdays. The system could be tested overnight but again you are making assumptions, as I mentioned before it could be the case that the system online has a delay with updates as well. For an official response try contacting PCS directly.

kos

ok thankyou for make reply

I am concern they maybe have quiet new year time and doing rush job forget is taking me 10 months to save moneys for buy and will be bigger purchase I making in my life EVER

I don't make phone call because for sure they say me don't worry nothing we doing good job for you and after put down telephone and roll the eyes

but if I have some problem with pc after 3 months I know why is

Last edited:

keynes

Multiverse Poster
I am concern they maybe have quiet new year time and doing rush job forget is taking me 10 months to save moneys for buy and will be bigger purchase I making in my life EVER
You are speculating, I understand it is a big ticket item but faults could take place at any time. Just worry when/if there is an issue not before.

kos

I remember when my brother buy pc from you guys

same like me he checking every day sometime 10 times to see progress

was stress time for him

'WHERE IS??? 2 DAYS FOR TEST WTF???'

I was enjoy and making joke say you guys take moneys but pc never coming

but pc was coming in 3 weeks

and now after 2 years ZERO PROBLEM with pc my brother he don't complain

he say me 'DONT BUY FROM SHOP B4STARDS BUY FROM PCS!!! they are professional guys taking time doing great job pay some more but you getting true quality thing'

I was convince

maybe I worry for nothing but is big difference in times we talking is 1000's % difference

me too I am no patience guy want pc to arrive ASAP but my brain was prepare for long wait for arrive and longer time for enjoy quality build

we see how is. now I stop to make complain and I hope In 2 years I am satisfy same like me brother

but worry is existing for me after turbo testing quality control sprint

Grimezy

Prolific Poster
The actual putting together of a PC doesn't take very long (especially when you're as practised as the PCS guys). It's possible that because they've had a busy period they're working overtime and at weekends to catch-up on orders. It's possible the process was carried out over the weekend but the status on your account wasn't updated until the Tuesday which is why it all appeared to happen at once. It's possible the order update is just slightly out of sync and somebody forgot to update it so had to update 2 or 3 things at once. It's possible that a lot of things happened really.

I wouldn't be concerned about it. Any product can be faulty and I doubt 24 hours of testing is really necessary to see if something is broken. I'm sure you are worrying over nothing :)

moosEh

Administrator
Staff member
Hello there,

Thank you for your concern, just before Christmas we moved to a larger premises which allow us to build an order and then normally put it straight into testing.

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
Hello there,

Thank you for your concern, just before Christmas we moved to a larger premises which allow us to build an order and then normally put it straight into testing.

So basically a bigger room to store all the motivational bananas? :)

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
I am afraid of googling "motivational bananas" at work. Could you elaborate?

This will hopefully explain it...

[video=youtube;BYBw_o_2nG0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYBw_o_2nG0[/video]

and of course there is this photo from the new PCS cafeteria :)

PCSMinions.jpg

kos

ok :(

pc crashing now every times :rolleyes:

i put game settings lower than my laptop manhge no problem but crash happen now on my badass OC gaming rig more and more is every time i playing some games

in first weeks was ok, maybe crash 2 times in first week but slowly this coming more and now is impossible to play nothing

i putting RMA request and soon i hope they taking back AND DOING REAL TESTING QUALITY CONTROL BECAUSE IS NOT STABLE THIS PC

I try to not feel angry but is not possible for me i was sure is too much fast this quality control and is true thing pc not stable and dont do job :nono:

I working away from home so pc dont get too much use and is difficult for me to do return before but i book time from work holiday so i can do this.

I am sad for this :no:

Last edited:

kos

is funny

I doing RMA send back the pc for fix

NOW THEY KEEPING FOR 1 WEEK :rolleyes:

is good they doing what they don't do first time GENUINE QUALITY CONTROL AND TESTING PROCESS
why they rushing before?

what was point?

all they doing was make extra work for them AND MAKE ANGRY CUSTOMER ALSO :mad:

I still waiting for email say 'hey your pc is coming home'

I am patient for this TAKE TIME GUYS AND DO PROPER JOB THIS TIME

steaky360

They will have tested your PC the same way they test all the PC's sold. A fast dispatch time from ordering does not imply that testing was skipped or rushed as you're suggesting.

If you ordered an OC'd rig, chances are they tested it and it was fine but due to your uses you push the rig more than their tests did (or perhaps for longer) and found faults they didn't pick up on. Its one of the risks with OC'd computers.

If you've given them as much info about what you were doing when the faults occurred and how often they occurred/any error messages etc. during the RMA process they will be able to more thoroughly check your situation and attempt to solve the problem.

Fingers crossed they can get the rig back to you in good time!

kos

is good news they finding problem :clap:

WAS TAKING 5 DAYS but is ok for me :shifty:

CPU having fault

so you see if they doing real testing in start of process this is avoid 100%

remember they doing original test and quality control before in ONLY FEW HOUR? :eek:

now they doing 3 day testing same like they doing for my brother and same like they should do FOR ALL NEW PC :yes:

is make me so mad they rushing in beginning and cause this trouble for me AND FOR THEMSELF :wacko:

I HOPE THEY LEARN VALUE LESSON AND DONT MAKE REPEAT - IS NO GOOD TO DO JOB QUICK WAY AND AFTER DOING AGAIN :nono:

Last edited:

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
Incorrect. The time for testing and QC is not known by us, just the time when someone updated the status.

Also, as Steak pointed out, they do the right amount of testing for fast orders or normal orders. That doesn't negate any problems arising later on.

Also, any really long testing would also rather impinge on "fast track" orders, which wouldn't exactly help matters.

You can test a toaster all day for 7 days and it can still break the first time someone that buys it tries to make toast :)

kos

Incorrect. The time for testing and QC is not known by us, just the time when someone updated the status.

Also, as Steak pointed out, they do the right amount of testing for fast orders or normal orders. That doesn't negate any problems arising later on.

Also, any really long testing would also rather impinge on "fast track" orders, which wouldn't exactly help matters.

You can test a toaster all day for 7 days and it can still break the first time someone that buys it tries to make toast :)

#1 when my brother buying he phoning them and they saying is minimum 2 days full for testing maybe 3 days

#2 I having email today and they saying we find problem etc and we doing 3 days testing after fix

#3 when I buy they doing in few hours the testing IS FACT because I order Saturday night is despatch Tuesday morning AND I DONT HAVE FAST TRACK ORDER :confused:

point is they making too fast I was concern about I put post here and make complain and FEARS COMING TRUE!!! PC was not in correct condition

I am happy they doing good job second time around but I am disappoint is necessary for doing RMA

I realise you have loyalty I respect this but don't be blind to the truth

like email saying other day 'we regret that the previous testing process was inadequate' :rolleyes:

Last edited: