Very glitchy order...

mikey_c

I placed an order yesterday and havent received any email confirmation, so I have no receipt or order number. When I clicked the final button to place my order, I got a brief error saying 'page not found' and was sent to the home page. No order confirmation, no account password, nothing.

I clicked the 'forgot password' link and a password was sent to my email address. Logged in and my order did show up in my account at first, but now when I click any of the links in my account, it just says 'page cannot be found' and logs me out.

Whats the deal?

Rakk

The Awesome
I know the forums and PCS site have just been moved to a new speedier server, so it's probably just teething troubles on the new server, and it should all be sorted out soon.

You probably want to give PCS a ring tomorrow morning to make sure your order did go through properly.

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
...April Fool? :D

No in all seriousness you might get a mod reply today, but if not, either bump this tomorrow or use the live chat thingy on the main site tomorrow to talk to PCS directly (short of that, a phone call would be needed, but should be able to get some sort of info this way) :)

Corfate

Author Level
Your best bet would be to ring up, and check if your order has gone through. Just for piece of mind :)

You could ring tomorrow, 9-5 on 0844 499 4000 :)

Edit; pipped to the post :p

mikey_c

Thanks, I did drop them an email little while ago. Just have to wait now, I guess. Just frustrating!

Rakk

The Awesome
Thanks, I did drop them an email little while ago. Just have to wait now, I guess. Just frustrating!
Normally emails can take 2-3 working days at times for a response, so I'd advise to give them a call if you want a quicker response, you can check here to see how long the waiting times on the phones are

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
Unfortunately your order was not processed successfully, the response was:

"Your card number has failed our validity checks and appears to be incorrect. Please check and re-enter."

I assume that you may have typed the number in incorrectly? I have checked your order and it is still present and can be seen when you log into your account using the email address registered with your forum name mikey_c. If you would like to place this order please log into your account where you can re-enter the payment details online.

As for the page not found error - I have not been able to replicate this at my end. :)

mikey_c

OK, thanks! Site seems to be working for me now. Cancelled that order and made a fresh one (and upped the spec slightly... :D ) and got my confirmation email and everything.

Excited now