Very happy customer

jambos

To be honest, I don't understand how you guys make money. I calculated buying individual parts for a gaming rig from ebuyer and Amazon before finding you guys online, and when you factor in postage, you *still* were cheaper.

But don't forget, to build a PC, although fairly simple nowadays, still takes time, and testing, and space to build things, and then there's the packaging (love the inflated thing that protected the components in the case!) with your professionally printed manual and internal cables all carefully wrapped up and tucked away.

Then there's this website and forum to host, with staff taking time to answer support questions.

I appreciate you get trade prices for goods, but considering all the above, how the bloody hell do you make any money?!?! The margins can't be that big.

Anyway, my gaming rig arrived yesterday and aside from a sound card issue all is going great. I will be buying from you again, no question.

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
Good to hear jambos.

Make sure when the excitement wears off a bit you take post some spec info and accompanying photos (if you want of course) :D

mantadog

Superhero Level Poster
Amazing eh, the margins must be fairly small (hence no sales) but they can sell it so cheap because they are buying components by the thousand rather than individually.

But yeah, pics or it didn't happen...

Androcles

Rising Star
To be honest, I don't understand how you guys make money. I calculated buying individual parts for a gaming rig from ebuyer and Amazon before finding you guys online, and when you factor in postage, you *still* were cheaper.

Because when you buy from those companies you are paying retail or just below prices for them, PCS gets them at wholesale retailer prices which are a fraction of that price and then adds their profit margin on top, that's how they can supply them cheaper, by going to ebuyer or amazon you are effectively paying a retail premium that you don't pay with PCS.