VERY VERY happy with new machine

Noodles

Hello

The chaps from DPD stated they would be here between nine and ten this morning. They arrived at 0915hrs . I helped them with the box into the front room, no dents on the box, contents well packed with foam airbag thing inside case. I have been using the machine from then until now (21:37). It is beyond what I expected. It looks great no problems with it, very quiet when you consider the spec merely a gentle hum in the background. The inside looks, dare i say, it the" NUTS". The cable management is brilliant, great care has been taken putting it together that is obvious. Those 7970's rock I put it through 3DMark11 and got a score of 16548 , been playing "Crysis" before i couldnt get a steady 40fps on this with average settings now i have everything turned up to maximum and I mean maximum and I aint dropping below 95fps ( the sunset when you come over the hill the first time never looked so good). Not wanting to tempt fate, hopefully I won't have any problems but I'm sure PCS will sort them out if I do. I am very happy with what I have received. It was a lot of money but it was worth it. I will being playing with this for years never having to bother changing any of it. Well done PCS great bunch of blokes and thanks for putting up with my questions and constant phonecalls. 3dmark11.JPGcomputer 1.JPGcomputer 2.JPG.

Just a few bad photos using my Iphone but you get the idea ( I am also suffering from Man Flu so could not be bothered taking good snaps) , a special thanks to Andrew Vincent ( builder) , Zbear Ramzan (Tester) and Adnaan Marban (QC)

Case
COOLERMASTER HAF-X FULL TOWER GAMING CASE
Overclocked CPU
Overclocked Intel® Six Core i7-3930K (3.2GHz @ max 4.6GHz)
Motherboard
ASUS® RAMPAGE IV EXTREME: INTEL X79, SOCKET 2011, R.O.G
Memory (RAM)
16GB KINGSTON HYPERX GENESIS QUAD-DDR3 1866MHz X.M.P(4 x 4GB KIT)
Graphics Card
3GB AMD RADEON™ HD7970 - DVI,HDMI,2 mDP - DX® 11, Eyefinity 4 Capable
2nd Graphics Card
3GB AMD RADEON™ HD7970 - DVI,HDMI,2 mDP - DX® 11, Eyefinity 4 Capable
Memory - 1st Hard Disk
240GB INTEL® 520 SERIES SSD, SATA 6 Gb/s (upto 550MB/sR | 520MB/sW)
2nd Hard Disk
2TB SEAGATE Barracuda SATA 6Gb/s HDD, 64MB Cache (7200rpm)
1st DVD/BLU-RAY Drive
12x BLU-RAY RE-WRITER DRIVE, 16x DVD ±R/±RW (£69)
2nd DVD/BLU-RAY Drive
24x DUAL LAYER DVD WRITER ±R/±RW/RAM
Power Supply
CORSAIR 1050W PRO SERIES™ HX1050-80 PLUS® SILVER MODULAR (£159)
Processor Cooling
TITAN FENRIR EVO EXTREME HEATPIPE CPU COOLER (£39)
Thermal Paste
ARCTIC MX-4 EXTREME THERMAL CONDUCTIVITY COMPOUND (£9)
Fan Controller
NZXT Sentry 2 Fan Controller with upto 5 Fitted Case Fans
Sound Card
ONBOARD 8 CHANNEL (7.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)
Network Facilities
10/100/1000 GIGABIT LAN PORT - AS STANDARD ON ALL PCs
USB Options
6 x USB 2.0 PORTS @ BACK PANEL (MIN 2 FRONT PORTS) AS STANDARD
Operating System
Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit - inc DVD & Licence (£79)
Office Software
FREE Microsoft® Office Starter 2010 (Limited functionality Word & Excel)
Anti-Virus
NO ANTI-VIRUS SOFTWARE
Mouse
Razer® Mamba 2012 Elite Wireless Gaming Mouse (£109)
Cable Tidy
3 x JML 1.5M Zip Cable Tidy - Professional Cable Management (£10)
Warranty
3 Year Platinum Warranty (3 Year Collect & Return, 3 Year Parts, 3 Year labour) (£135)
Delivery
SATURDAY DELIVERY TO UK MAINLAND (BEFORE 12 NOON) (£19)
Build Time
Standard Build - Approximately 10 to 12 working days
Quantity

Noodles

Hello

Its been over a month since I started using the machine and there hasn't been many days when I have not been on it, everything still running great my machine eats up everything I throw at it. Currently enjoying working my way through Metro 2033 what a great game, I recommend a SSD drive to anyone who is thinking about it my programs are almost instant when windows starts.To anyone thinking about buying a PC from here all I can say is my experience with PCS was great and I am glad I used them, the people on the forums were really helpfull also.