Spyder’s Vinyl Showcase (With Added Toe)

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Whoopsy, now how did that happen????

1636200743355.png

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Markus Schulz - Escape 2020 Dutch release new

I've been umming and ahhing about this one, it's a little Eurotrash in some parts but thought I'd give it a go.

Edit: This is definitely trashy and attempting to appeal to the kids, such a shame, Markus Schulz has released some monumental tracks in his day, this is probably the weakest record in my collection unfortunately. I shall spank it for it's atrocities.

20211109_173050.jpg

Last edited:

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I had to cleanse myself after that last record, and after you both mentioned Prince the other day, I had to stick this on, feels like the perfect antidote, this was the boxset released after his death, until I can get my hands on an original copy of Purple Rain and the Batman soundtrack, this is the best I've got:

20211109_184434.jpg

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
I had to cleanse myself after that last record, and after you both mentioned Prince the other day, I had to stick this on, feels like the perfect antidote, this was the boxset released after his death, until I can get my hands on an original copy of Purple Rain and the Batman soundtrack, this is the best I've got:

View attachment 30404
Hit after hit after hit. You’re in for a great night!

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
Got a couple of deliveries today. This was one of them.

Disappointed in the quality of the cover, VG+ it was rated as but it's quite tatty and the glue has came away at the top. Really not in very good condition at all. The record itself was rated as NM+. It has some very light scratches and was covered in fingerprints but it plays flawlessly. It cleaned up fine so I'm happy enough with the vinyl. Awaiting what they have to say about the cover though.

y2bgunn.jpg

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Got a couple of deliveries today. This was one of them.

Disappointed in the quality of the cover, VG+ it was rated as but it's quite tatty and the glue has came away at the top. Really not in very good condition at all. The record itself was rated as NM+. It has some very light scratches and was covered in fingerprints but it plays flawlessly. It cleaned up fine so I'm happy enough with the vinyl. Awaiting what they have to say about the cover though.

y2bgunn.jpg
Get yourself into the danger zone, buddy 👍

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo

View attachment 30404
Worth a few quid that one!

PauFen

View attachment 30404
I had a pretty serious Prince collection at one point (mixture of Vinyl and CD, official and "unofficial"), but I gave most of it to my younger sister and much of it got water damaged when she stored it in her garage. We’re speaking again now. :LOL:

The deluxe editions released since his death have been really good. The Purple Rain Deluxe Edition has mastering issues (brick-walled, Prince's fault) but it contains at least one previously unreleased masterpiece, and both 1999 and Sign Of The Times Super Deluxe were things of beauty (pricey though). With Prince generally, basically everything from Dirty Mind to Lovesexy was stellar, and some of his best tracks are found on the B-Sides.

Last edited: