Vortex Elite sound issues

Alloid

Bronze Level Poster
Hello!

While I tested my new laptop I realised that sound is not so good as I expected.

First of all there is so problems with microphone - nobody hears me, and it is not matter I use internal or external microphone, it is just not enough sensitive (microphone is just 20-30cm from me).
Also sound is not so nice, but I it is fine.

Is there any suggestions what I can do to get this sorted?
Especially with microphone.

Thank you!

I installed all drivers from the CD.

rickne

Master Poster
More than likely Alloid. Its recomended you use an external mic or headset. Whilst the speakers are very clear , the bass is pretty bad. But can be rectified with a usb device or external soundcard.

Alloid

Bronze Level Poster
The problem is that external micro is poor to.
It is just not enough sensetive when I use it with this laptop, with another everything is fine.
Micro. power is on maximum, all settings to.

rickne

Master Poster
I always find microphone arrays built into laptops to be pretty basic. Whatever the quality of the overall system. Both this and my alienware ones are pretty poor. Plus whilst they are usefull for Skype , for gaming Id steer clear. You are in for all manor of sound issues.

Kreeeee

I was going to make that recommendation. It seems that the audio software really messes up both the audio playback and recording on the current Clevo range.

TranceCommunity

fresh install of windows 7 with no added sound software sounds really good. A lot better than a Dell Studio i had previous. THX just removes the bass.