Vortex III 17.3" Ordered!

Benadiction

Bronze Level Poster
image3.jpegimage2.jpegimage.jpeg

dangro474

Bright Spark
Very nice indeed :D

Just out of curiosity, why the Zalman cooler? It's always handy to have one, but is there any reason you have it set up rather than to display it in use? Unless you've overclocked the GPU substantially / have a room temperature of 36+ degrees :p

Benadiction

Bronze Level Poster
Very nice indeed :D

Just out of curiosity, why the Zalman cooler? It's always handy to have one, but is there any reason you have it set up rather than to display it in use? Unless you've overclocked the GPU substantially / have a room temperature of 36+ degrees :p

My old Dell used to fry under loads, so I figured best to use a much cooling as possible and go from there, rather than the other way round :p Plus I go to hot countries with work so cooling stands are definitely a must there.

Last edited:

Xii_Damian

Bronze Level Poster
love you set up looks good, gonna have to go back to the first page to check spec's but thats a glossy screen right?

Benadiction

Bronze Level Poster
love you set up looks good, gonna have to go back to the first page to check spec's but thats a glossy screen right?

Thanks mate, it's good to have a man cave to retreat to when your bank manager says you're not allowed out anymore this month :p Aye, always beena fan of glossy, I'm old and stuck in my ways lol.