Vortex III few questions

Kimikus

Finally received my Vortex III with 7970M. So far so good.
Few questions though...

1) on the desktop I have this file called 'KeepSafe' with a safe icon. I try to open it but nothing happens. How do I get it to work?

2) I have catalyst control centre installed for the 7970M, should I keep it or download the latest one from the clevo website? The driver version I believe is 8.951.6.0 from march 2012. Would you recommend I first try installing diablo III and see how it plays before installing new drivers?

3) If I need to install new drivers how do I go about doing this without screwing anything up?

Many thanks,
Will try to post a review once I play some games ;)

Craigsup

Silver Level Poster
For the keepsafe you need to add files to it by right clicking on a file/folder and then add to keepsafe. Once you've done that you just open it up. You also may need to register your fingerprint scanner as you have to use it to log into it.

The driver issue I think PCS send the laptop to you with the most up to date official drivers so I wouldnt worry about them.

Kimikus

Thanks, I tried right clicking but there is no option on files/folders to add to keepsafe. However I haven't installed the drivers for the fingerprint scanner so I will do that tomorrow and see if it works.
Yeah I tried diablo 3 and no hiccups so far, so I'll leave the drivers as they are until AMD release their own official ones which should be soon actually.