Vortex IV 17.3" Backlit Keyboard Display and Brightness not displaying on boot-up

Alexo_Ex0

Vortex IV 17.3" Backlit Keyboard Display and Brightness not displaying on boot-up

When I enter my password on my laptop the backlit keyboard is in the default blue colour and the brightness is at a near maximum level. When I get to my desktop screen and after the start-up programs start loading (such as Skype etc.) the brightness resets to minimum and the backlit display goes from blue to off and I must enable it by pressing "Fn-Esc" and go into the power settings and turn the brightness up to my desired value (usually 80-100% brightness).

How can I stop having to do this in future every time on boot-up/login to my account?

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
When I enter my password on my laptop the backlit keyboard is in the default blue colour and the brightness is at a near maximum level. When I get to my desktop screen and after the start-up programs start loading (such as Skype etc.) the brightness resets to minimum and the backlit display goes from blue to off and I must enable it by pressing "Fn-Esc" and go into the power settings and turn the brightness up to my desired value (usually 80-100% brightness).

How can I stop having to do this in future every time on boot-up/login to my account?

Have a look in your profiles in hotkey in your running programs. It's probably set to power saver or something, set it to performance and adjust it how you like.

Alexo_Ex0

Thanks for the reply, it would seem that whatever I change the power settings to it still reduces the brightness to minimum whenever I log in. This doesn't also change the problem I have with the backlit turning off rather than being red/ON as I would desire it to be. I even tried making anothe user profile to fix the problem but I would have to add all the preferences I made with my internet browser (favourites etc.), I tried copying the user files over which then made the exact same problem occur with the brigtness being turned don to minimum and the backlit keyboard lights turning off, which makes it seem like its a unintended user setting which I have accidently made. Still looking for help.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Thanks for the reply, it would seem that whatever I change the power settings to it still reduces the brightness to minimum whenever I log in. This doesn't also change the problem I have with the backlit turning off rather than being red/ON as I would desire it to be.

And you made the changes in Hotkey did you?

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Bottom right bar in windows, there's an up arrow, in there are your running programs, hotkey will be one of them, double click it.