vortex4 difference btw PCS bios and stock bios

luckyluca

Bronze Level Poster
Hi, I was wondering what customizations did PCS apply to the vortex4 stock bios (clevo P170SM).

I would assume PCS would just add their own logo leaving the rest pretty much intact, but could anybody please shed some light?
I'm just curious! :)

Thanks!
L

SmokeDarKnight

Author Level
I think that it is Stcok Clevo BIOS, i dont have any PCS logo's at all on mine and the last update they sent me for my BIOS was Stock Clevo also.

For a final answer i would give them a call to check if there was something particular you were looking for.

luckyluca

Bronze Level Poster
Thanks. Interesting, the last version they sent me (early Jan) came with the PCS boot logo. I would be curious to hear from PCS on this.
I wonder whether it would be just the stock plus logo or anything else on top.

Regards
L

I think that it is Stcok Clevo BIOS, i dont have any PCS logo's at all on mine and the last update they sent me for my BIOS was Stock Clevo also.
For a final answer i would give them a call to check if there was something particular you were looking for.

steaky360

I don't speak for PCS but I would assume its the stock bios + logo as opposed to anything else. PCS have added their logo to the boot screens of the desktops too (or at least some of them). I can't imagine them creating PCS bios' for all their motherboard options.